pharma Drol vs Tren

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes another competition of compounds but with a twist pharma drol is the twist not ugl drol, I have tried both and maybe I had a bad luck with the ugl type, this is for our senior citizen vets lol, back in our day pharma drol 50 mg was so powerful I would split the pill in half and take 25 mg.
since I was of a light weight 180 lb to avoid the bloat adding a diuretic and plenty of water clean diet, Man I look vascular like a fat spider wants it's bugs so bad that makes a web designed graphic that looking at it would spins & hypnotises your eyes lol, that's how vascular I would get, I did tried a ugl drol a long while ago with diuretic clean diet lots of water with no results in vascularity I guess it was bunk,

also have taken tren e and ace very diabolic too, your take drol vs tren

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've gotten great results off ugl drol. Not sure how tren fits into this? Are you asking which is better for vascularity?

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes sir, strength & vascularity, tren vs drol

jrsgym

Reaction score
Haha.. I'm one of those senior citizens and know what you're talking about. Also; ramping dosages, creatine for PCT, etc..
I'll take tren. Especially if you add some slin.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always here about how Anadrol use to be a lot stronger!

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
also halotestin was a very powerful as drol back in our day man the power strength but if someone just gave you a bad look pow rage lol,
and what happen to duratest? I used to pop those vial every day

Reaction score
Ugl kills me, hard to find a source dosed correctly for my area:ll mostly turn to the other side of the internet

Reaction score
Drol is cool in regards to quick strength gains. But with Tren in the mix, the gains, size, you name it, stick much longer than a short little 4-week Drol cycle. So in the end, Tren (E,H,A) are far better alternatives in the long run.

New Threads