Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Georgia

Best Steroid Cycle?

Which steroid cycle is most effective for you and/or is your favorite? What do you stack to get the biggest or leanest (or whatever you goals may be)?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

Re: Best Steroid Cycle?

Haha well I've only done one but I loved it. Test E 600mg/wk for 14 weeks with IGF-DES and IGFLR3 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Kick-started with dbol at 45mg/wk for 6 weeks. Put on some water with the dbol, but after dropping it, most of the water went away. I'm a diet Nazi so I managed to stay pretty lean and still put on 35 lbs.

Next up is a lot more aggressive: Test Prop 200mg eod, Tren Ace 100mg eod, Anavar 60mg/day, all while also running 4iu GH/day 6 days a week, and probably the IGF again 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. The goals of this cycle will be lean gains and recomp...I'd like to increase vascularity and hardness going into my first contest prep.

I'll probably try the classic test/deca/dbol bulker for #3 next fall when I try to slab on more mass again.
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Georgia

Nice AA. You got it all figured out bro. Sounds like in the next year or two you are going to be 285 pounds solid muscle

Thanks

Test,primo,var,gh imo

Thanks

test/mast/tren what im running now.. strength is unbelievable....
    BADGES!?...WE don't need no stinkin' badges!

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

I'll let you know after the mast but so far it's primo for me and proviron is going to treat me well I think..
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Nice AA. You got it all figured out bro. Sounds like in the next year or two you are going to be 285 pounds solid muscle
    Haha one can dream

Thanks

I'm loving my prop/ace cycle now. Last cycle was the classic test deca dbol and I packed on over 30lbs in 16 weeks. That was my favorite but seems like every cycle I run becomes my new favorite. Gains wise test/deca/dbol. Strength wise my current cycle and I'm not even a 1/4 way through it.

Thanks

Damn Colt that's a solid gain for a cycle that isn't your first one! Everyone keeps telling me not to expect gains like I had on the first one...would you say a good bit of it was water/fat?

Also, is the prop giving you any PIP?

Thanks

Originally Posted by AlwaysAnabolic View Post
    Damn Colt that's a solid gain for a cycle that isn't your first one! Everyone keeps telling me not to expect gains like I had on the first one...would you say a good bit of it was water/fat?

Also, is the prop giving you any PIP?
    I did bloat up from the dbol but maintaine weight and dropped water towards the end so the scale wasn't moving but I know I was still gaining. My pct sucked ass and was by far the worst I've went through. I didn't eat for shit. I kept around 20 after it was all said and done so I was still happy with that considering how rough it was. I know I'll never do anoter pct without hcg again!

The prop isn't too bad at all. Im pinning everyday so I tried a few different spots I've never done before. Actually only pinned glutes til this cycle. My delts hate me for about 4 days, traps too. I'm good as long as I pin glutes, quads, an my new favorite spot pecs. I was a little worried pinning pecs at first but I get almost no pip in those spots and I'm pinning ace along with it. My gears nice and smooth and I attribute that to a bomb ass lab I've heard some bad stories about pinning ace and prop but I'm g2g as long as I pin those 3 muscle groups.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 924 Posts

my favorite cycle,was my previous,Testosterone/Deca started at 260lb and when i finished,i gained 24 lbs,ive been finished nearly 6 weeks,and i hadnt lost hardly any weight......my next cycle will be the same,but with slightly higher doses plus the addition of Masteron Eth cant wait for this one,gonna start it in August.......back on TRT right now and fixin to start using privoron at 25-50mg/day and see what happens for a month or 2........my 3 favorite steroids,test/deca/masteron.......only ones i can take due to health issues,but thats ok,i just wanna be a big old man before i turn alot older lol

Thanks

When I hear bullseye saying he kept all his gains it makes me jealous of people on trt. It must be the shit not having to go through pct!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 924 Posts

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    When I hear bullseye saying he kept all his gains it makes me jealous of people on trt. It must be the shit not having to go through pct!!
    colt im suprised i hadnt lost any weight yet,ive kept my calories up,but to taking 300mg/week of test on my trt helps the most of keeping alot of gains,i know i will probably lose some before long because of summer

Also brother im an old **** lol,and some of that weight was fat to lol

Thanks
    Thanked 9,965 Times in 4,962 Posts

Originally Posted by weights=life View Post
    test/mast/tren what im running now.. strength is unbelievable....
    Running the same right now, 400 Mg of each. That along with a massively strict diet and the body comp changes have been incredible and gym strength through the roof.

Having a hard time convincing myself that I need to get ready to cruise in about three weeks as I'm getting next to no sides (I've been on for just over 12 weeks so I know I need to cruise back to TRT levels for at least 4 weeks).

Thanks

Test and tren Treated me well. Next cycle is test/dbol/tren/mast and gh.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,501 Times in 2,302 Posts

I grew and got thick on Test and Deca / NPP
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Tren e test e what I'm on now. Strength is unreal!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,293 Times in 4,452 Posts
    Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
    Haha well I've only done one but I loved it. Test E 600mg/wk for 14 weeks with IGF-DES and IGFLR3 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Kick-started with dbol at 45mg/wk for 6 weeks. Put on some water with the dbol, but after dropping it, most of the water went away. I'm a diet Nazi so I managed to stay pretty lean and still put on 35 lbs.

Next up is a lot more aggressive: Test Prop 200mg eod, Tren Ace 100mg eod, Anavar 60mg/day, all while also running 4iu GH/day 6 days a week, and probably the IGF again 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. The goals of this cycle will be lean gains and recomp...I'd like to increase vascularity and hardness going into my first contest prep.

I'll probably try the classic test/deca/dbol bulker for #3 next fall when I try to slab on more mass again.
    hurt is the classic example of a newbi trying to do to much right away..where is he now u ask? Crossfit fag

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro Bundy For This Useful Post:

AlphaD (11-25-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Brother Bundy View Post
    hurt is the classic example of a newbi trying to do to much right away..where is he now u ask? Crossfit fag
    Agreed, wtf? Love the randomness of compounds used lol

My best cycle would be 2g Deca+1g Test E/week

Didnt get to stay at 2g of Deca for too long, made me sad I had to cut down to 1g deca

It was a $$ issue lol

Thanks
    Hope I'm not hijacking the thread but Decanate vs npp I know npp is a shorter ester but is there any other diff or one better than the other?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast