Best form of meat to get lean if money is not a factor?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Crab, bay shrimp, langostino ....etc

My post probably makes no sense to poor people or kids. When I say boiled meat, I'm not talking about reduced price chicken breast or pork tenders from the frozen food section at Walmart.

Oh, makes sense why I don't understand. Thanks for clarifying. Someday I'll grow up, have money, stop shopping at Walmart and be a gourmet chef and a precise writer like you.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't eat anything that swims in its own piss and shit. And stay away from those chicken abortion they call eggs.

There's no fun in chicken breast but it's the number one go to meat.

Hands down the best meat is venison backstraps. Lean as lean can be but tasty if done correctly on a grill; no knife required. It is illegal in PA to cook a backstrap that was just harvested from a deer that day in a frying pan onto of a stove.

You really should refrain from posting in these types of threads. You're just not normal. You're not. I'll say it again...you're not normal.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Don't eat anything that swims in its own piss and shit. And stay away from those chicken abortion they call eggs.

There's no fun in chicken breast but it's the number one go to meat.

Hands down the best meat is venison backstraps. Lean as lean can be but tasty if done correctly on a grill; no knife required. It is illegal in PA to cook a backstrap that was just harvested from a deer that day in a frying pan onto of a stove.

We had some back straps a few weeks ago. ****ing delishhhhhhhhhh.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Eggs are always good but find a local henhouse and get them there

Wagyu filet

Shrimp

Scallops

Lobster I guess I am not big on it.

Octopus

Good call on halibut but not sure what you mean by best quality protein seek. It's just fish.

Blue fin tuna from the northeast

Striped bass from the northeast

Oysters from MA

Here is the thing. If you don't know how to cook, all those expensive ingredients will come out like shit.[/QUOTE

Northwest Chinook salmon,
Northwest inland river Steelhead,
Coos Bay Oregon blue clams,
Stones ranch black angus, or Hereford beef,
Rocky Mtn. Mule deer,
Shoshone Rez. buffalo

Reaction score
Bison , chicken , lean ass ground beef, and alligator tail shits bombbb

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Kangaroo meat is supposed to be tasty

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Idk how metropolitan everyone is in their location, but if anyone has a Korean market in their town, you can find some really good beef (wagyu) and pork as well as pretty much any kind of seafood out there... Also the best rice in the world in bulk. Prices are usually pretty good too. Just dont buy anything labeled: Kegogi.