Test, Tren, mast cycle. Thoughts and opinions please

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its not even just the boards...That kinda bullshit let not hurt anyones feelings is whats wrong with the fukking world today...Liberal pukes

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
its not even just the boards...That kinda bullshit let not hurt anyones feelings is whats wrong with the fukking world today...Liberal pukes

I'm not liberal and I think my comment was fair and firm. if you want to disagree that A OK buddy. Lets not start anoyher pissing match eh

Reaction score
Yo, Feedback is feedback I'm here trying to get information. I never did any tests so I have no idea if my gear was Bunk or not. I got my Labs done this time. I just know I showed results in the time I was taking the gear I was getting. My first 2 cycles were close to 5 years ago. Agreed I was too young and way undereducated and my last cycle one was a year ago. I said close to 9% because I used the Hand held BMI which said I was 9.57 and yes they do not produce accurate results. so thanks for the feed back. as far as feelings, no hard feelings. just trying to get help and info even if it is harsh haha

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I agree with Bundy (gasp).

He has no business touching gear let alone tren. The progress he made could have easily been done natural.

OP- you should make a new thread about your diet and training and get feedback on that.

No amount of drugs is going to do it for you If those pics are all you have to show after three cycles of tren.

get your diet and training on point and then run a test only cycle. You should have good results.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
good attitude and yeah those hand-held things are junk dude. you fukked up running shit so young but ur owning up to it, good. now listen to what these very experienced guys have to say

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What happen to the pics? Jesus Christ that was absolutely disastrous. Look, this is a serious board when it comes to AAS, training and diet. We have our fun and bust balls when appropriate. But I have to agree with Bundy here. Those pics were of a teenage looking kid who never lifted a weight in his life. Not some experienced gym rat who claims to have done 3 advanced Cycles and posting about his next heavy cycle. This just pissed me the fuk off! Are you freaking kidding me??? This board is to be taken serious because the things we do here are serious. Get out of here with wasting our fuking time.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
By far my favorite AAS combo there is, or was anyway. I guess what needed to be said, has...........I will regurgitate the fact of a gram a tren is counter productive.

jrsgym

Reaction score
Back to the drawing board, imo. As everyone else has said, have to get your diet on point. Same with training.
And I've done 8 tren cycles and have never ran a gram. Never thought of it. That's too much, especially for a beginner.

Reaction score
I don't think I could handle a gram of tren. The 6 weeks I run tren ace at 500 are uncomfortable enough for me.

With that being said, YOU also shouldn't be running that much tren either.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
Dude those 3 compounds are a great cycle. But your Tren dose is retarded. The fact that your even considering that much, indicates you have dont your diet in check. Remember diet is everything. Drop the tren to like 500-600. And thats even a bit high. Ive never ran it higher then 500. And up your Mast to 600

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ you really shouldn't be giving the OP any advice on taking AAS. I'm not sure if you read the previous posts but if you did youd get the get the hint that this guy shouldn't be anywhere near ass.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads