What SARMS Stack Best Together?

Reaction score
Hello Brother,

Since there are so many SARMs out there, they can be stacked or alternated in order to achieve the best results. So what is your choice? And why? Please mention the dosage too. :32 (1):

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Save your money, use something that works

Reaction score
Ive tried sarms a few times... as much as i wanted them to work.... I don't think sarms are as efficient as they say... heres why

For the natural BB when you take sarms it dumps your natural test.. so say you take a Osta/S4 stack, your test drops 400pts... say 650 to 250... Soo...... what did you gain.... you lost 400pts of natural test.... yea you have a little osta/s4 in your system but it don't come close having a sack of natural test in your balls...ON TOP of that when you stop... you'll have to PCT to get your test back. ALOT OF MONEY for not so much gain....You do much better just lifting and eating right. So your basically chasing your tail just doing sarms.

So basically you would have to take a Testosterone base to run a sarm to get anything really out of it and if your running test... Well... Just do a cycle.......... so whats the point!

just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ive tried sarms several times... each time was with no other PEDS and as much as I wanted them to work..... I don't think sarms are as efficient as they say....

For a natural BB , when you take sarms it dumps your natural test level big time... they play it off and say its just a bit ... but its a lot... I experienced it...... So say you take lgd/S4 stack.....and your test drops 400pts..... say 650 to 250..... so what did you gain... you lost 400 pts of natural test .... yea you have lgd/S4 in your system but it doesn't come close to having 400pts extra of testosterone in your body........

So you would have to run some testosterone to add to the sarms for anything really to happen...... and.... if your running testosterone WHY would you need sarms.......... JUST RUN A TEST CYCLE.......

Lastly.......when you stop your sarm cycle... you'll have to PCT to get your test back.....ALOT OF MONEY for not much gain... you would do much better just working out and eating right... Or taking the plunge and run a TEST cycle.. So basically..... YOUR CHASING YOUR TAIL JUST DOING SARMS...... IMO

as much as I wanted them to work... each time the problems outweighed the benefits for sure

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Popular stacks for SARMs include

LGD 4033 + MK 677
GW 501516 + MK 2866

popular stacks that work.......Or lets say do n e thang at all....

Tes
tes/Dbol
tes/deca/dbol

tes mast tren

no peptide or sarm is worth the money paid for it. We all used them here 5yrs back when the trend was still hot...

Its died now, everyone has learned except for newer guys cuz there's lots of threads on em still.

New Threads