Ground beef.

jrsgym

Reaction score
More ground beef. I cook a lot and make a lot of pizzas. You can put anything on them. And the extra cheese doesn't hurt when bulking. Veggies go good too.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I saw an interesting rhino rant where Stan Efferding was saying to find a few foods (minimal) and eat them every meal. He was saying stick to those few foods you know you can eat over and over because your body will basically get more efficient at digesting those foods because it is "trained to" in a certain sense.... So I say, if you are fine being a creature of habit, why change it up...?

Reactions: Jin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I saw an interesting rhino rant where Stan Efferding was saying to find a few foods (minimal) and eat them every meal. He was saying stick to those few foods you know you can eat over and over because your body will basically get more efficient at digesting those foods because it is "trained to" in a certain sense.... So I say, if you are fine being a creature of habit, why change it up...?

I'm not so sure about what he is saying. And I believe there is a concern about developing a food allergy if you eat the same shit day in day out.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I eat the same thing every day for 3 weeks, then switch it up. It's just easier that way.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about what he is saying. And I believe there is a concern about developing a food allergy if you eat the same shit day in day out.

Ya I definitely think what is in what we are eating or are choosing to make our food of choice would be of genuine concern... Stan has been eating steak and rice with some veggies every meal, every day, for years. Obviously you wouldnt want to do this with heavily processed foods.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I will eat the same stuff for months. Finally get tired of it, something different....for months. Makes it easier to adjust cals, carbs and fats up and down. No, I'm not weighing, counting or measuring.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Add some acid whether it's a good vinegar you like or some citrus.

Why acids?

I’m just asking because I steer clear of them or I get canker sores that put me in a bad mood for a week.