Ground beef.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Ok so all of my trainer friends and people who I've seen have great success say eat the foods you love...well I love tacos and pizza...long story short my main meal that I make the most of is white basmati rice with cilantro with 93/7 ground beef with taco seasoning and black beans .throw in some lettuce here and there. My question is what can I add to make this a more complete meal? I'm seeing gains but bf isn't changing..also eating chicken but I hate chicken. Any thoughts would be great thanks guys!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Been eating broccoli later in the day usually post workout..alternate with green beans and asparagus so not to get too burned out ..I'm on week 2 of trt so I'll be seeing those benefits in a couple weeks ..I'm probably just overthinking it really

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah man, my meals consist of 6oz meat (either chicken, turkey, lean beef, or fish) and jasmine rice or red potatoes. Greens in the evening.

How long have you been eating like this? You wont see much change in bf in two weeks no matter what you eat. Do you measure your food or just eat it? Big difference.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
fish/steak/ground turkey... switch it up dude

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Swap out the meats

Add some acid whether it's a good vinegar you like or some citrus.

Definitely needs herbs. Cilantro is the obvious choice but other things can work like mint.

You can delete the rice and wrap it or throw over nachos. If your macros allow for both then go for it.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Been spot on with weighing food for about 8 weeks. Only been training for 3 years so still definitely figuring my body out ..i have fish and will for sure start eating more of it thanks guys!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Swap out the meats

Add some acid whether it's a good vinegar you like or some citrus.

Definitely needs herbs. Cilantro is the obvious choice but other things can work like mint.

You can delete the rice and wrap it or throw over nachos. If your macros allow for both then go for it.

Yea definitely nachos or rice never both. Never thought about mint I might try that.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's not the type of meat he meant, tiger.

lmfao.....that meat I need to eat more than store bought..... twice a day at least:32 (16):

Reactions: Jin

New Threads