Which Of These Agents Is Best For Fat Lost and Why?

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
I do agree clenbuterol would be the best for shows when cutting for shows. Timing is everything when using clen for a show. This is my go to week of show. Never without this last 1-2 weeks after that I either have to increase due to body building tolerance. Two weeks out I will do the E2D AND 2DO, while increasing dosage.

OTE=john210;454965]None of these, try Clen. Clen will cut your fat but increase muscle mass. As you know by now clenbuterol increases the oxygen transportation in the body.This will increase strength, performance, and endurance.
Most clen users experience a great increase in strength and performance the first few weeks of using the drug.[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
I am not much familiar with that agents. But you want to lose your weight you can simply search. This will help you to lose weight easily and naturally.

Reaction score
if it real MrRippedZilla on the picture I might would trusted her advice ))

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
WTF, re-read your post...

I think he injected some Botox in his face and then used voice text.

On another note I didn't like dnp, it didn't seem to work too well but then again I got it from enhanced athlete years ago so it could have been bunk or underdosed. Either way it doesn't matter what you take, it's the work you put in. I've never seen anything beat diet and Cardio, as much as it pains me to say that, it's the truth! The same goes for building muscles, a lot of natural guys look better then people taking a shit ton of PED's. It's the work that pays off, not the drugs!

New Threads