Which Of These Agents Is Best For Fat Lost and Why?

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
1. Liothyronine sodium
2. Levothyroxine sodium
3. Clenbuterol hydrochloride

(typo T).

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
1. Liothyronine sodium
2. Levothyroxine sodium

(typo T).

So T3, T4 or clen? If by T agent you mean thyroid hormone, clen isn't. so Why not add DNP to this list?

Honestly, I'm surprised you don't have a clear personal favorite already considering the level you compete at.

Last edited:

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Personally out of those three i would say clen, its effective and there is less risk of muscle loss

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Clen because the risk of muscle loss is zero.
T3 in 2nd place. It can be used effectively depending on dosage and combos (T3+clen is better than either in isolation, like much better).
T4 in last place because it does jackshit for fat loss.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
(T) is a typo.
So T3, T4 or clen? If by T agent you mean thyroid hormone, clen isn't. so Why not add DNP to this list?

Honestly, I'm surprised you don't have a clear personal favorite already considering the level you compete at.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Clen because the risk of muscle loss is zero.
T3 in 2nd place. It can be used effectively depending on dosage and combos (T3+clen is better than either in isolation, like much better).
T4 in last place because it does jackshit for fat loss.

and if you add DNP to the list?

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
2,4 dinitrophenol (DNP) There is no compound on earth that can burn fat at the rate of DNP. DNP is one of those products like Blue Nitro, Renewtrient, Revivarant that I look back and wonder why the he_l would I put that in my system as a teenager. Even though it was a analog of GHB. The chemicals used in these wonder drugs are harsh. From being used in paint thinners while industrial chemical DNP is poison. Not for me Big Daddy.

QUOTE=Jin;454761]So T3, T4 or clen? If by T agent you mean thyroid hormone, clen isn't. so Why not add DNP to this list?

Honestly, I'm surprised you don't have a clear personal favorite already considering the level you compete at.[/QUOTE]

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
No but I will consider more cardio. 0400 hrs, I will go on base hour early do little extra cardio. Just hard competing and maintain weight and muscle size. Still trying to choose a opener. Waiting for the phone call or letters in mail for the shows I'm invite to. You have to do the ones that count hardware is no longer my goal and paying for your card and shows is not cheap. Then so much money, per show, per class and pictures. Now days they want to see your collection of work, (portfolio). That's cool until your wife finds out some losers are using guys bodies to advertise. You can't prove it but you know who you handed them to and who the Sponsor is.

I never understood needing this bullshit just to lose some fat..Ever try diet and cardio ?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you compete then i understand to take everything under the sun to win..Thats different imo..I dont know u so i dont know detail ,we get alot of dumb fuk kids that never trained or dieted..All wanna take shit to lose fat..If u compete take anything u can to win imo..Tren is the only drug i noticed that really works well in burning fat

Last edited:

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Jins, I knew someone was going to hit me with your last sentence. Nothing wrong with slowing my role here and listen to what others have to say. I don't know it all and will contribute where I feel I can be of help or if asked. I've been through a lot nothing bad, just pick a career that separated me from everyday people. This is actually therapy for me. Funny thing I told my teacher/ therpist, he couldn't stop laughing. I didn't tell him how I was settling back in. Just told him I joined a support group. He said you mean your little gym buddies that you've worked with? Long story. He stated he can't picture me talking to anyone outside my circle. Oh well. It's a start.

Much Respect

I
2,4 dinitrophenol (DNP) There is no compound on earth that can burn fat at the rate of DNP. DNP is one of those products like Blue Nitro, Renewtrient, Revivarant that I look back and wonder why the he_l would I put that in my system as a teenager. Even though it was a analog of GHB. The chemicals used in these wonder drugs are harsh. From being used in paint thinners while industrial chemical DNP is poison. Not for me Big Daddy.

QUOTE=Jin;454761]So T3, T4 or clen? If by T agent you mean thyroid hormone, clen isn't. so Why not add DNP to this list?

[/QUOTE]

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Yea, that is in most of my contest prep. Last year I've stared on the IGF1 LR3 and I'm testing the waters with it this year. Promblem I'm having at 40 mcg it's a Bitc_ _. I take it after my workout but some days I can take 50-60 grams of carbs, it makes me nap. I get the pump within 20-30 mins to prevent hypo I have to take in another 60-to 100 carbs because I feel the shake coming on. Everyone experiences this. So I'm trying to find the correct dose. Going to try 20mcg Thursday. The bad thing is the pump and veins are just crazy, but I have to find my correct dose. So I'm going to have to get this correct before I think about tren. But thanks for feed back dude..

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Yea, that is in most of my contest prep. Last year I've stared on the IGF1 LR3 and I'm testing the waters with it this year. Promblem I'm having at 40 mcg it's a Bitc_ _. I take it after my workout but some days I can take 50-60 grams of carbs, it makes me nap. I get the pump within 20-30 mins to prevent hypo I have to take in another 60-to 100 carbs because I feel the shake coming on. Everyone experiences this. So I'm trying to find the correct dose. Going to try 20mcg Thursday. The bad thing is the pump and veins are just crazy, but I have to find my correct dose. So I'm going to have to get this correct before I think about tren. But thanks for feed back dude..

Thing you'll learn here is a lot of people will cherp with never being on a platform or stage, many with more fat then you ever had.

People just have to be heard even if they have no clue what they are saying, many just repeat what others say.

Good group, best board but you'll learned who really knows their shit and who actually don't but have a lot to say.

I'm old school and bump heads a lot with these youngins and their I learned from paper and not application ways lol.

Not putting anyone down but certain people have to speakout in every thread with little to no knowledge at all then there are those that been around a decade or more.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
I see and understand what your saying.

Thing you'll learn here is a lot of people will cherp with never being on a platform or stage, many with more fat then you ever had.

People just have to be heard even if they have no clue what they are saying, many just repeat what others say.

Good group, best board but you'll learned who really knows their shit and who actually don't but have a lot to say.

I'm old school and bump heads a lot with these youngins and their I learned from paper and not application ways lol.

Not putting anyone down but certain people have to speakout in every thread with little to no knowledge at all then there are those that been around a decade or more.

Reaction score
1. Liothyronine sodium
2. Levothyroxine sodium

(typo T).

None of these, try Clen. Clen will cut your fat but increase muscle mass. As you know by now clenbuterol increases the oxygen transportation in the body.This will increase strength, performance, and endurance.
Most clen users experience a great increase in strength and performance the first few weeks of using the drug.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
None of these, try Clen. Clen will cut your fat but increase muscle mass. As you know by now clenbuterol increases the oxygen transportation in the body.This will increase strength, performance, and endurance.
Most clen users experience a great increase in strength and performance the first few weeks of using the drug.

Can you send me a PM and tell me where I can buy some of this "clen"?

You are a special kind of retarded.

Last edited:

New Threads