Is East Cost West Coast having a party

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Last few days. I’ve been to Calli,New York. I’ve never personally seen so much gear in these two states. I’ve seen Spectrum pharma,Upjohn and lots of Jins, Ansome. Someone a leaked a pipe line intrough those states. I was just shown anavar in oil and androl in oil. I heard about ugl. But this is made by Spectrum pharma. A respected black market. Pharma. Now this was a good day. Anyone tried inject car or androl. I’m thinking you woukd hsve to inject so much. A crazy two day. I think someone flooded the area due to the opening season coming.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Like with any drugs big cities are the hotbeds of illicit anything, that is not breaking news.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys understood that?? The fuk?

jrsgym

Reaction score
Well I'm sure they appreciate the publicity. Haha...

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
I've been around both parts and never seen it flowing so openly free. We hit three gyms for partners pho shops. I mean no one is dumb but I never seen the carelessness. Owners should be a little more low keyed.

Like with any drugs big cities are the hotbeds of illicit anything, that is not breaking news.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
I don't know. Owner ask what was I in a rush for. Told him we can all talk over food but i can't hang out. Some people just act like it's totally legal. I don't throw stones but I'm not going to stand while their being thrown. I mean we just look the part.

Well I'm sure they appreciate the publicity. Haha...

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
I think anyone that's does not look like this guy's Butt Buddies are weird. Never saw anyone feel so comfortable about using 6 flamers for a pic. I ain't mad at you do your thing boyyy. I can take what your dishing. I just hope you don't mine my leftovers from the dish.

Your a weird dude....

Caballero

Reaction score
This reminds me of when I would smoke some "Girl Guide" strain haha

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Noel. Ha ha ha. LUOTE=Noel56;455153]Think op meant var .. autocorrect sucks!![/QUOTE]

New Threads