Pct or trt

Reaction score
I started taking steroids at 20 yo, 24 i stayed on for 9 month but never recovered but was also alcoholic. This was in 2005 i'm now 37. I've stopped the booze and was thinking off clomid 50mg ed for 4 weeks and nolva 20 for 30 days then clomid 25mg eod for 4 weeks then 12.5mg eod for 4 weeks or should i get on trt?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Get your Test levels checked first, you might qualify for TRT by your insurance if your covered

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Or you can try the PCT approach if you don't wanna pin yourself for the rest of your life

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you still young enough to make a recovery without TRT.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was on TRT for 3 years or so with many cycles thrown in there. Managed to recover and get wife pregnant. Stayed off TRT since then at the low end of normal. Get bloods done first and go from there.

Reaction score
Bloods are low 144 ngdl, high shbg. I get woman staring at me, i'm a good looking guy but getting older and just feel like my life over at 37.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bloods are low 144 ngdl, high shbg. I get woman staring at me, i'm a good looking guy but getting older and just feel like my life over at 37.

Believe me man we all understand low test and how shitty it is. But you should make an attempt at doing this right.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U haven't used any aas since 05?? Or 04??? It ain't gonna come back if it hasn't yet brother. Go get on trt

Reaction score
I'm in uk mate it's very difficult to get trt. Unless i self treat

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
After 1.5 years on TRT, Im on PCT now. Even at low dose test (125 mg EW) I get all the sides (prostate shit, hair shedding, anxiety/jitters, lipid shift, etc.).
Once I'm rebounded I will probably try short cycles (4 weeks - Nelson Montana) to see how it goes.

I'm one of those people, when I take something (even statins) I get every side effect listed (almost).

I say go by your bloods and how you feel at your best, good luck!

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I'm in uk mate it's very difficult to get trt. Unless i self treat
Getting TRT in the UK is not difficult if your proactive. Trying to recover your natural production is - that would require self medicating.

I would recommend getting repeat private bloodwork to see what's up and then, if it confirms your low T, showing that to your GP along with describing your symptoms. That should lead to a referral to an endo who will take it from there. They will do additional tests before offering you the gel. Keep in mind that androgel, sustanon & Nebido are the only TRT options in the UK. You may also be offered clomid mono depending on the hospital you choose to be referred to & whether you wish to maintain fertility.

Do NOT do any form of self treatment if you wish to go the NHS route. Chances are you'll **** everything up. If you wish to try and restart your natural levels then that, of course, is a different story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin