Cycle cut

Reaction score
7D1E3F7B-F3F1-45E8-89DB-8F45BA629F49.jpgBlood work two days after last pin . Someone with more knowledge let me know if this says under-dosed or almost on point . Also this was on the 3rd week of a 12 week cycle of 500mg testE /week.... /bi-week pin of 250mg . I had to drop the cycle . Last pin was 6 days ago . How long should i wait before i go to get another blood test ?

Thezilla

Reaction score
I would say you should wait at least 4 weeks to see the actual potency of the test you taking....at my trt dose of 200 mg a week I sit at 1100. It just says less then 1600??? Should give you a number? I mean is the level 200 or 1500. At 500 mg a week test levels should def be over 1600

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
View attachment 5271Blood work two days after last pin . Someone with more knowledge let me know if this says under-dosed or almost on point . Also this was on the 3rd week of a 12 week cycle of 500mg testE /week.... /bi-week pin of 250mg . I had to drop the cycle . Last pin was 6 days ago . How long should i wait before i go to get another blood test ?

That's a greater than sign bud

Reaction score
I would say you should wait at least 4 weeks to see the actual potency of the test you taking....at my trt dose of 200 mg a week I sit at 1100. It just says less then 1600??? Should give you a number? I mean is the level 200 or 1500. At 500 mg a week test levels should def be over 1600
Gotcha ! What would you suggest for PCT . Looking for diff options . Have been told to do not even worry about PCT sense i was only on for 3 weeks , but 3 weeks is more than enough to shut off natural production .

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I already suggested what I think u should do in your other thread. Short 2 week pct of clomid. Why not? Can't hurt.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Gotcha ! What would you suggest for PCT . Looking for diff options . Have been told to do not even worry about PCT sense i was only on for 3 weeks , but 3 weeks is more than enough to shut off natural production .

Thanks buddy ! When should i start and at what doses ?

Why are you on cycle without knowing the very basics of PCT...? Hopefully this is the reason you are stopping....?

Reaction score
Why are you on cycle without knowing the very basics of PCT...? Hopefully this is the reason you are stopping....?
Usually start when the system is cleared of outside test . So for testE with a half life of 7 days would take two weeks to leave the system . Im aware of the basics . This situation is not “basic” , as it is being cut short .

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Usually start when the system is cleared of outside test . So for testE with a half life of 7 days would take two weeks to leave the system . Im aware of the basics . This situation is not “basic” , as it is being cut short .

The basics of PCT would be the same regardless of cycle length. If you only did like one or two injections, you may not need anything, but you never know until you know...

If I were in your shoes, I would probably try to do it w/o drugs first and see how I am feeling in a month or so... But then again, doing a proper PCT would give you the "best" option/chance at full recovery... Do you have meds on hand for a proper PCT?

Last edited:
Reaction score
The basics of PCT would be the same regardless of cycle length. If you only did like one or two injections, you may not need anything, but you never know until you know...

If I were in your shoes, I would probably try to do it w/o drugs first and see how I am feeling in a month or so... But then again, doing a proper PCT would give you the "best" option/chance at full recovery... Do you have meds on hand for a proper PCT?
I have 50 clomid/10mg tabs and 100 nolva/20mg tabs

New Threads