Here are my results:

WBC 9.1
RBC 5.23
Hemoglobin 15.1Hematocrit 45.4
Test Serum >1500
LH 0.1
FSH 0.2
ESTRADIOL FUCKING 93

STAY AWAY FROM RUI LETRO/AROMASIN. THIS IS WHAT I WAS RUNNING AND LOOK AT MY ESTROGEN.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea I already ordered some of their letro today and I have some of their arom laying in my room from my last cycle. Shit pisses me off

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fake AI's are the ultimate POS !!

Who is this fuck selling this shit?

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
raw deal man, that sucks! thanks for the heads up

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No problem dark. 1-2 wks itll be normal again once my LEGIT letro/aromasin gets here.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly PB sometimes I feel lethargic 45-50% of my days. Also, this may be a little weird but my nipples arent sore/puffy/saggy/etc.. BUT they are a little tender but nothing out of the usual and it makes me think about what is going on with my body PB. U think high E you get the pic of dudes with bitch tits or crying all the time but all ive gotten is tired.

P

Phatbastard

Thanks for posting that up I think this is an all to common side most either don't know about or over look.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dmn that suxx. Thanx for the heads up

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just letting you guys know my dosing was

Aromasin ED 12.5mg for 4 wks and noticed my symptoms were getting worst so I switched to
Aromasin ED 25mg for about 4 wks and again no change so then I switched to
Letro E3D 1.25 mg (2.5mg/wk) for almost 2wks till my blood draw yesterday

ALL PRODUCTS WERE RUI

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's fucked up bro sorry to hear. Places sellin bunk or underdosed AIs is a bunch of shit! Wow that really irritates the shit outta me. Glad you got some legit products comin with MP. I wonder how stuff is over at GWP since they are the cheapest damn place around? Kinda scares me a little with such low prices. Any other companies with SHIT AIs and peptides need to be put on blast!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used GWP for the GW501516 and while I cant prove it was legit I had great results with my cholesterol bouncing back and weight/fat loss the variables to that was I busted my ass dieted and dropped the winni so it could have been that also but I think the GW was legit. I have used MP for AI and PCT I think there product was also legit .I went with GWP for Aromasin this cycle so we will see what the Estro looks like when I draw labs week 5

whats Normal Estro range for a 30yr male

Whats High? and Whats a low range?

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used GWP for the GW501516 and while I cant prove it was legit I had great results with my cholesterol bouncing back and weight/fat loss the variables to that was I busted my ass dieted and dropped the winni so it could have been that also but I think the GW was legit. I have used MP for AI and PCT I think there product was also legit .I went with GWP for Aromasin this cycle so we will see what the Estro looks like when I draw labs week 5

whats Normal Estro range for a 30yr male

Whats High? and Whats a low range?

I'm 26 grizzld and my normal range is between 7.6 - 42.6 but honestly idk if age has a deciding factor in estro levels. One of you guys prolly know better than I do bro

New Threads