Deca only

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
So im a member of another forum and it seems that deca only cycles are all the rage of late. (Supposedly) one of the coaches from the camel crew highly reccomends this, an example of one of these cycles would be deca 1.8g (yes, you read correctly, 1.8 grams) 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 8 weeks on.

To me this just seems to be asking for all kinds of trouble with high prolactin, no testosterone and running a long ester for 8 weeks just to name a few!

Thoughts?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
There may be benefits to running a trt dose with high deca but what would the advantage of running zero test be?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Allegedly no sides or bloat, sex drive is fine and the gains are great. Im still sceptical, but i have seen some good before/after photos of guys that have done it

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Allegedly no sides or bloat, sex drive is fine and the gains are great. Im still sceptical, but i have seen some good before/after photos of guys that have done it

Still doesn't answer why not even a trt dose of test.

what do they do for the 4 weeks off? No AAS?

is this oxygen gym?

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is their argument in support of this? Is it actually based on anything other than bro science? It seems idiotic at first glance...

Spongy, my old friend, I agree this shit is crazy! but our bro is right! it is all the craze right now!

I am apart of a facebook group, AAS use harm reduction, and it's all anyone is talking about. I'll try to get some of the empirical data to share here. There has been a lot going around. It's like old knowledge VS new. I wouldn't do it, but there are a lot of people justifying it. No test and double the deca. Symptom free and hella gains and hard dick. LOL! More will be revealed I guess.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Spongy, my old friend, I agree this shit is crazy! but our bro is right! it is all the craze right now!

I am apart of a facebook group, AAS use harm reduction, and it's all anyone is talking about. I'll try to get some of the empirical data to share here. There has been a lot going around. It's like old knowledge VS new. I wouldn't do it, but there are a lot of people justifying it. No test and double the deca. Symptom free and hella gains and hard dick. LOL! More will be revealed I guess.

Please do post empirical data. If they have found some scientific backing, I am all ears and listening... But otherwise, this makes no sense in regards to what we actually/factually understand of 19-nors and their effect on physiology...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Done 3 nandrolone decanoate cycles at 150 mgs eod for 14 weeks at a time

Late 80s early 90s didnt know any better at the time

Never had any issues with neg side effects
made good gains that were a little watery but not major

That being said on the last one i ran, ran out of the nandrolone at week 12 and injected test p for the last of the 2 weeks

Was like adding a turbo booster to the cycle

Used it in every cycle after that in other words it works but not as good

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why wouldnt anyone wanna use test..Its feels the best out of any aas

jrsgym

Reaction score

I know the group on FB you speak of. I checked it out for about 2 days when I was on FB. There might be a couple guys there that have some experience but for the most part, it's all newbs looking for the easiest and fastest path to get "huge". I wouldn't listen to anything over there.
We all know that life's better with test. Especially when running 19-Nors.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
The negative sides from deca usually happen after the 8 or so week mark, for me anyway. But thats also when the best gains start coming.

1.8 grams of anything should make u gain like a mother****er.

Reactions: DF

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
The negative sides from deca usually happen after the 8 or so week mark, for me anyway. But thats also when the best gains start coming.

1.8 grams of anything should make u gain like a mother****er.

What sides do you get?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What sides do you get?

Actually just some floppy cock. That's only with higher doses of deca for me like 700 and above. I'd be trying to bang the wife with a cooked piece of spaghetti. Lol could never finish.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've done deca and test at a 1:1 ratio and it killed my libido. I couldn't imagine no test at all.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not saying it's a good move to not run any test, but deca/dbol was a classic bulk cycle for a long time.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love deca but no thank you sir.

New Threads