How can get growth hormone naturally?

Reaction score
Hi, i am a new member, i`m curious, can i get growth hormone levels naturally, are there any diets or tranings that can maintanse growth hormone levels?

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing that's going to have a noticeable impact like supplementing will.

The whole point of supplementing AAS or stuff like HGH is to achieve levels far beyond what you can achieve naturally.

Reaction score
How can you get GH? Or how can you increase your natural production?? I’m confused

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Yam root and tribulus. Haha jk

Honestly, there are many things you can do to increase your levels naturally (but its not going to be much)... Getting good sleep, not living a stressful life, not eating like shittt, eating a TON of calories, compound lifts, etc.... But just like testosterone, GH decreases as we get older (much fast than test), so its kinda a losing battle...

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yam root and tribulus. Haha jk

Honestly, there are many things you can do to increase your levels naturally (but its not going to be much)... Getting good sleep, not living a stressful life, not eating like shittt, eating a TON of calories, compound lifts, etc.... But just like testosterone, GH decreases as we get older (much fast than test), so its kinda a losing battle...

Solid advice here. As we age, there's no getting it back. I'm not sure what the data actually is here, but I figure trying to elevate IGF naturally is about a "Natural test booster." Most of them are a waste of time and money, barely get you 5% more if anything at all, and are just all around shitty.

I like to stay above "normal levels! LOL! Always have!

Reaction score
Only way to truly do it naturally would be to FAST... Very low caloric intake... I mean like a lifestyle... doing it long term... and if you do that then its hello GH(to a degree) and BY BY MUSCLE b/c your not eating enough surplus to put on any extra muscle.... your skin will look great... you'll feel good.. but you'll be as skinny as a rail.......

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Go go to the morgue.
Pay $50 for 10 minutes with the body like everybody else.
Except cut out the pituitary gland after your finished.
All natural growth hormone.

New Threads