Looking for first time advice.

Reaction score
I've reduced my marijuana intake to 1-2 grams a day. Instead of smoking so early. I wait until 3-4 PM. I have been doing light work out routines daily. Only half hour. Also been eating better. ��

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I've reduced my marijuana intake to 1-2 grams a day. Instead of smoking so early. I wait until 3-4 PM. I have been doing light work out routines daily. Only half hour. Also been eating better. ��

Good work.

Just stick with this for now (IMO) and little by little turn up the intensity of your workouts. Hopefully this makes a difference. Keep us posted.

I went from 3.5g a day to cold turkey and I can say that the physical withdraw is real. That's why I'm for you sticking to a reduced amount for now and maybe phasing it out over time or continue to reduce the amount.

im not sure I can envision someone smoking 20g of bud in a day. How did you do it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well for one I work in the medicinal marijuana industry. And like anything you can build up a tolerance pretty fast. Especially when you smoke heavy indicas all the time. I was always a heavy smoker, but I was having some stressful times and started waking up too early. Some how I got into this habit of rolling up a huge blunt right when I woke up. From there I would continue to keep smoking big blunts all day because I started with such a big doobie in the am. At 2-3 grams per blunt. And say 6-8 blunts a day. It's very easy to smoke over 20 grams. Definitely piggish! But doable haha! Believe or not too I was super productive and functional...it's just the unhealthy lifestyle that comes with. Soo much harder to not eat junk food, and also very hard to get a good workout going.

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm back. Got some good news and bad. Looking for advice now. I know I may get blasted a bit here. Sooo literally since I posted here I cut my marijuana intake by tons. I been smoking half a gram to a gram per day. The odd day I have made it without smoking and I'm definitely feeling better. I started eating great and working out. Now while doing that my friend knew I was curious about steroids. He brang me some test c. He said if I do 100cc twice a week. Being Tuesday and Saturday I would feel great and wake up with a rock hard hammer. Maybe put on a little size and feel more energetic. Now I didn't listen to you guys and I started it. It's been exactly 2 weeks and a couple days. Now I definitely feel good! Wether it's the less weed im smoking or the test! I really don't know. After thinking about this I started to feel like I shouldn't have done this so fast. I literally haven't feel any side affects or anything bad. It's more just for moral reasons. I've never done anything like this and I guess it's making me a bit nervous. Wether it's the whole needle thing or just the fact I've always tried to be as natural as possible. Even at my laziest I still tried to get in my share of greens and drink lots of greens and really cut back on dairy and gluten. Now if I wanted to stop taking the test after doing it for 2 weeks. So literally 4 shots I've done at 100cc. What should I do? So I need pct still? Should I ween off? Or am I fine to just stop? Is there any vitamins I should take? I welcome all criticism...I realize what I did wasn't the brightest.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now I didn't listen to you guys and I started it.

I know it's always tempting to go forward with this stuff, but we usually have good reasons for telling people to hold back. You tried it, realized it wasn't for you. I'm not sure how long it takes you shut down your LH/FSH, but blood work can tell you if you need PCT or not.

100cc twice a week

100ccs? Christ!

Reaction score
Haha your saying is funny in the bottom �� And I guess 1ml then yes! I can take a pic

New Threads