pinned quads and biceps yesterday....

weights=life

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so i was feeling real holy after all the pins ive been doing in my delt pecks or glutes so i decided to throw in a few new spots....in less im doing glutes or lazy ill use a slin pin, so thats three pin i do, one for test, mast and tren... otherwise i use a 21 guage pin for delts and glutes. anyways decided to give quads a try and bicep so i did 1ml of mast in the bicep and 1ml of test in the quad and 3/4ml of tren in the quad. and i have to say bicep was a bad idea lol i thought if i didnt do the test that it would be fine boy was i wrong... feels like i was hit with a baseball bat everything looks fine though..and quad is sitting pretty so im going to be doing that from now on...:mad:

Solid Snake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From my limited experience I always felt that the quads were the easiest. I had the most trouble with the glutes. I had a hard time turning far enough to get a good look at what I was doing. I prefer my delts but i like to rotate through the glutes, quads, and delts.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have only pinned my quads twice and both times I wasn't able to walk for 3 or 4 days. not sure what I did wrong but I would rather drown than go through that pain again.

Z

Zeek

Virgin muscles can be a real bitch also. One leg I can inject anything into and the oher i limp from 1 cc!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I friggin love pinning biceps. hurts like hell the first one or two times but after that its nothing. And flame me for it, but I believe that site injections do cause localized growth.

When you've got the stones, pin your traps. I've only done that twice and only because of some bro-pressure. Couldn't move my head for a few days lol...

Its smart to be branching out with your pins though. It'll save you some scar tissue and some frustration down the road. But there is a right way and a wrong way. Be sure to massage the shit out of that bicep. The knot that you develop can shorten the biceps and make it more prone to injury.
My next cycle, I wanna hit calves, chest and lats too.

lone wolf

Reaction score
I've been pinning traps recently and got no pain from it, just the usual mild soreness for a day or so. Calves i've also pinned before and hurts pretty bad on the second day--getting up in the middle of the night on the second day to take a piss hurts like a mother, i got to crawl to the bathroom. But pinning bis? No thnx lol, ain't got enough nerves to do that yet. Pecs will be my next experimental site.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is delts or quads easier to pin,cause its getting old pinning just glutes?

G

Georgia

Easier to pin = quads.

Shoulders can be kind of hard to aspirate. But it goes in like butter. Painless. Just backload a 29g, alcohol swab the mess out of it, and go to work. Don't feel a thing (unless your gear is overdosed then...)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was pinnin delts by my self and I tried glutes but it's hard to aspirate so I asked my wife to pin me in my ass . Insterting is easy for me is aspirating on delts and glutes is a bitch.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was pinnin delts by my self and I tried glutes but it's hard to aspirate so I asked my wife to pin me in my ass . Insterting is easy for me is aspirating on delts and glutes is a bitch.

Do both seated.

For delts drape the arm that is to be pinned across the body and rest on the opposite thigh. It takes some practice to aspirate with one hand so keep practicing. You can practice using just tr syringe (no needle).

For glutes, these can be done seated as well.

Anytime twisting is required to pin, I suggest foam rolling or trunk twists prior to injection time. Seems a bit much but if you're into maximal strength development your flexibility goes out the window. nothing worse than cramping up with a needle in you. Except maybe an oil embolism

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i did my tri once....never agian...

glute/delt's here

weights=life

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so its been four days and its a little swollen red all over and warm.. im going to give it a couple days more..but yesterday i pinned my other bicep to even it out lol.....i dk if ill ever do biceps again and i was using a slin pin...ill prolly just stick with glutes/delts/pecs/quads..

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I pin my quads both flexed and relaxed, not sure what way I like more yet. I've had great pins in both, with no pain the next day, and also had tons of pain the next day. I shoot about 3ml at a time.

I have shot calf before, and holy fuck is it painful.

weights=life

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
after biceps ill never do anything like calves, traps, or lats....quads are good though..

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pillar thank u for the great advice !

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pillar, what part of the delt do you pin? is it the outer head? And what size needle do you use? I really like the thought of pinning my quads but I don't know if I have ever had pain like that before. (both quads)

New Threads