Someone with experience With research IGF1

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Hello. Looking to have a private conversation with a respected, hard lifter someone who takes working out seriously. IGF 1 is not Illegal. If possible donation of IGF1LR3. I only will make available one donation only. I want you to report your findings. To this board. Respected member only. Your not going to find IGF 1 in theses research labs. Here is a chance to see and feel it is real and it is not cheap and it does work. Vets respected mates only.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello. Looking to have a private conversation with a respected, hard lifter someone who takes working out seriously. IGF 1 is not Illegal. If possible donation of IGF1LR3. I only will make available one donation only. I want you to report your findings. To this board. Respected member only. Your not going to find IGF 1 in theses research labs. Here is a chance to see and feel it is real and it is not cheap and it does work. Vets respected mates only.

You've been on this board less than a month and are now trying to get members to contact you so you can give them "real" IGF?

You are throwing up all sorts of red flags with your posts man, just saying...

Anyone would be an absolute fool to take you up on this.

What's your angle?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Normally I would delete this thread as I believe it is incredibly reckless, but I'm going to go ahead and leave it here for others to see. I believe you are likely going to end up ostracising yourself.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for finally getting to the point.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Once again I’ve meant no harm by the post my point is what I post about IGF1 is real. You are going deep into my post. How your taking it and my method of proving things thst I’ve spot on. Its obviously not the same. Two minds don’t think a like. If I’m stepping into your surf trust me. I don’t mean to. I have no interest in that.

QUOTE=Spongy;455874]Normally I would[/QUOTE]

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
YEA. I’m sure. QUOTE=Spongy;455874]Normally I would delete this thread as I believe it is incredibly reckless, but I'm going to go ahead and leave it here for others to see. I believe you are likely going to end up ostracising yourself.[/QUOTE]

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Once again I’ve meant no harm by the post my point is what I post about IGF1 is real. You are going deep into my post. How your taking it and my method of proving things thst I’ve spot on. Its obviously not the same. Two minds don’t think a like. If I’m stepping into your surf trust me. I don’t mean to. I have no interest in that.

QUOTE=Spongy;455874]Normally I would
[/QUOTE]

You must think us all fools.

Enough of your charades.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Im still waiting for pictures. Not holding my breath though, I'm sure the Vikings will win the Superbowl before those get posted.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Im still waiting for pictures. Not holding my breath though, I'm sure the Vikings will win the Superbowl before those get posted.

At this point the only pics I would accept would include a copy of today's newspaper.

He is full of shit.

Reaction score
I agree that this guy is reckless. However I'm not surprised to see somebody offering igf-1 lr3 on here considering just about every single person on this board things it does not exist and that no matter where you get it from it's fake. And I'm sure someone's going to come on here and blast me for saying that, but if you do just make sure you were able to tell me what brands you have tried so that you know it's fake. Not that you heard through the grapevine it's fake.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No one ever said it doesn't exist... What we've said is that it's not going to be available from generic research sites and if you can find real LR3 or DES it is going to be incredibly expensive, which OP has stated as well.

And back when it was popular to use I obtained it from multiple research sites that had great ancillary products backed up by bloodwork. I tested every single one of them with bloods and never once had a spike in IGF levels.

Many of us on the board have tried multiple peptides with no results and are not just spouting shit we heard "through the grapevine"

Reaction score
No one ever said it doesn't exist... What we've said is that it's not going to be available from generic research sites and if you can find real LR3 or DES it is going to be incredibly expensive, which OP has stated as well.

And back when it was popular to use I obtained it from multiple research sites that had great ancillary products backed up by bloodwork. I tested every single one of them with bloods and never once had a spike in IGF levels.

Many of us on the board have tried multiple peptides with no results and are not just spouting shit we heard "through the grapevine"
Really so you're telling me that you're able to test igf-1 whether it be lr3 or Des through q blood test and get an accurate reading on how good the compound really is? You might want to Google before you answer this question.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Gave you the reason for no pictures. I’ve sent several out on here and t to two members Not sure how you missed that post. You’ve responded to every other one

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Well guest I was given the wrong info then. I’m sure they misunderstood. IGF1 is on market. IGF1 LR3 is currently being tested by same company that produced IGF1. For the Dior’s se acromadly. Sane illness that Andre the giant eas board with.

QUOTE=Bigmills;455900]Really so you're telling me that you're able to test igf-1 whether it be lr3 or Des through q blood test and get an accurate reading on how good the compound really is? You might want to Google before you answer this question.[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Well guest I was given the wrong info then. I’m sure they misunderstood. IGF1 is on market. IGF1 LR3 is currently being tested by same company that produced IGF1. For the Dior’s se acromadly. Sane illness that Andre the giant eas board with.

QUOTE=Bigmills;455900]Really so you're telling me that you're able to test igf-1 whether it be lr3 or Des through q blood test and get an accurate reading on how good the compound really is? You might want to Google before you answer this question.
[/QUOTE]Brother I never said your igf was not real. I am one of the people who believe IGF 1 LR3 is out there. I know it is because I've used it at least a dozen times.. honestly I wouldn't mind trying yours out if you want to be a PM. thanks brother.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Double post

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Why are you offering to give away an extremely expensive compound to amateur strangers for free? Out of the goodness of your heart?

None of your pro bodybuilder friends want to give it a go?

You are not who you say you are. You have an agenda. You act as if you don't.

Even Your screen name screams scammer.

Oh, this BS pic?

View attachment 5303

Give me a break. What'd you do? Take a photo of a magazine?

You also said you'd update pics and that you couldn't take any pics while on "base". Ever heard of a selfie at home?

I've gotta give credit where credit is due: you are one of the most persistent and dedicated liars I've come across on the internet.

and that's a true accomplishment

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why are you offering to give away an extremely expensive compound to amateurs for free? Out of the goodness of your heart?

None of your pro bodybuilder friends want to give it a go?

You have an agenda. You act as if you don't.

Even Your screen name screams scammer.

Oh, this BS pic?

View attachment 5303

Give me a break. What'd you do? Take a photo of a magazine?

You also said you'd update pics and that you couldn't take any pics while on "base". Ever heard of a selfie at home?

I've gotta give credit where credit is due: you are one of the most persistent and dedicated liars I've come across on the internet.

I think thats a bit harsh bro.... why is he a liar?? He stated that there is real IGF out there (which is not illegal)and he could help someone out... plus give it to a respected member so he can testify that the OP is not a Liar?..... He's proving his point.... So let him do it...... as far as the pictures go.... maybe ... just maybe he wants to stay discrete and not have his identity revealed.............. I see almost everyone on this board is in someway, being illusive with there identities for good reason... ITS THE UG BB.... UNDERGROUND!!......

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I think thats a bit harsh bro.... why is he a liar?? He stated that there is real IGF out there (which is not illegal)and he could help someone out... plus give it to a respected member so he can testify that the OP is not a Liar?..... He's proving his point.... So let him do it...... as far as the pictures go.... maybe ... just maybe he wants to stay discrete and not have his identity revealed.............. I see almost everyone on this board is in someway, being illusive with there identities for good reason... ITS THE UG BB.... UNDERGROUND!!......

Everyone on this board knows how to post a picture of their physique without giving away their identity.

There are no super heavy weight pro BB on this board for a reason: this board is useless to them.

If he wants to sell supplements he should have been up front from the beginning instead of making up outrageous stories.

I said nothing about the his igf. That's not the point.

Reaction score
Everyone on this board knows how to post a picture of their physique without giving away their identity.

There are no super heavy weight pro BB on this board for a reason: this board is useless to them.

If he wants to sell supplements he should have been up front from the beginning instead of making up outrageous stories.

I said nothing about the his igf. That's not the point.

He said nothing about selling supplements... OP stated that he would donate (one go) to a respected member....then a respected member who everyone trusts will testify if he's legit. the other point ..... everyone in the world doesn't have to gain something all the time..... you say the board is useless to OP..... why? ........ maybe its a good place to vent for him? who the F*&K knows.....your assuming a lot ........ honestly... you sound a bit envious Brother

New Threads