Someone with experience With research IGF1

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I think your part about "learning for life" stands out to me the most. You are also correct that forums are, in part, a place for continued education.

In the spirit of continuing to learn I offer the following critique of your post, which I have quoted above for reference.

Your post is missing 21 commas and has 2 misplaced commas. Your post is also missing 4 periods and has 2 incomplete sentences. You uneccesarily used the word "that" on 4 occasions. Additionally, your final sentence is written in the past tense which is considered unacceptable in most academic settings.

In conclusion: saw*, have*, now*, there are*, posts*, have*, they're*, forums*, were*, until*, forum*, have*.

I hope you can take what you learned here today and apply it to future posts.

Edit: Looks like Bricks beat me to it while I was typing this out.

Yes but I applaud your tenacity and effort. It had to be painful. I got a fkn headache trying to read what he posted.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pillar of Benevolence rarely degrades anyone on this forum. I'm not seeing what Mr. Bigmills is accusing him of. As a matter of fact, I'll say it again, Pillar of BENEVOLENCE has shown great restraint around here. Unlike some of us who show little patience with the trolls and knuckleheads.. ( cough cough) I feel your judgement of our leader is unfair, and unjust.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Even WADA says that IGF-LR3 is rare and usually unavailable. They also say that fakes are the norm.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are we going to have to open a safe place for BOP refugees? This isn’t the first time that one found out their time there didn’t mean $hit.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Far from impressive Arnold ..I thought u did real igf a bunch of times??must have been bunk

Last edited:

New Threads