Sarms after cycle

Reaction score
I recently finished my cycle of ostarine or mk-2866, towards the end of the cycle I was getting tired very fast. Then about almost 3 weeks when I finished my sarms and started my pct I have began to feel like complete shit. I have been tired all the time , really no energy, and mentally not my self, as I say that I mean I feel like my anxiety is high for no reason. I know this can be the suppression from the Osta . I am just wondering how long will I be like this cause it’s killing me right now ! Responses are appreciated and let me know if you guys had some problems like this .

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dont buy sarms period. Any, from anywhere.

All a waste.....>>>>>>Ask me how i know?

Reaction score
I would like to know how you know and if u had any experiences with them?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
They are a selective androgen receptor modulator, they have similar effects as steroids but without any of the side effects. Also they are legal to buy,

If they don't have side effects, then what are you experiencing?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are a selective androgen receptor modulator, they have similar effects as steroids but without any of the side effects. Also they are legal to buy,

What a gigantic crock of shit this post is. Don't ever try and compare this garbage to steroids. Not even close.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

you are clearly new and have bit on the BS you were fed.

I repped 2 places for 3yrs. I got 2 a month, for 36 months..... I had my fair share.

Other guys with experience have tried them. Any supp, PH, anything that has big claims is just shit to take your money. No supp style T booster does shit, yes it will increase your T, but by like 2.5% & your paying 50/60 bux a month for it.

If you want to come educate here, dont start by asking questions of bs nonsense that no one uses

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Yea all you get is water retention at best... don’t waste your time or money.

Reaction score
you are clearly new and have bit on the BS you were fed.

I repped 2 places for 3yrs. I got 2 a month, for 36 months..... I had my fair share.

Other guys with experience have tried them. Any supp, PH, anything that has big claims is just shit to take your money. No supp style T booster does shit, yes it will increase your T, but by like 2.5% & your paying 50/60 bux a month for it.

If you want to come educate here, dont start by asking questions of bs nonsense that no one uses
its a forum what do u except, I don’t juice of shove needles up my ass, a lot of u guys probably will have liver failure and mental issues from roids and potentially won’t live past 50

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
its a forum what do u except, I don’t juice of shove needles up my ass, a lot of u guys probably will have liver failure and mental issues from roids and potentially won’t live past 50

Really? And what long term studies are available for SARMS? I'll tell you. 0 nada, nothing. So don't pull that crap..liver failure ? Ok you are clueless. Please know what you're talking about before you decide to comment because you are sounding like someone who has no idea what they're saying. At least we know what we're getting ourselves into with what we're taking.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And guys like bricks, Stone, pfm, snake are all in their 70s and still here kicking hard. Lol

Reaction score
Really? And what long term studies are available for SARMS? I'll tell you. 0 nada, nothing. So don't pull that crap..liver failure ? Ok you are clueless. Please know what you're talking about before you decide to comment because you are sounding like someone who has no idea what they're saying. At least we know what we're getting ourselves into with what we're taking.
Lmao definitely clueless,ur just a generic roid dick head on this forum, I was just asking a question and u get all hostile

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao definitely clueless,ur just a generic roid dick head on this forum, I was just asking a question and u get all hostile

Is that right? Coming in here claiming everyone is gonna have mental issues and dying before 50 is asking a question ? Pretty harsh words. Again, there are no long term studies regarding sarms and effects they will have. And yeah, you are clueless. Lol call me whatever you want.

1. You mean nothing to me.
2. Repeat #1

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I recently finished my cycle of ostarine or mk-2866, towards the end of the cycle I was getting tired very fast. Then about almost 3 weeks when I finished my sarms and started my pct I have began to feel like complete shit. I have been tired all the time , really no energy, and mentally not my self, as I say that I mean I feel like my anxiety is high for no reason. I know this can be the suppression from the Osta . I am just wondering how long will I be like this cause it’s killing me right now ! Responses are appreciated and let me know if you guys had some problems like this .

They r comparilble is some ways

I honestly dont know why we are bothing with swine like this.... just give them the boot and dont let the door hit ya on the way out. Good ****ing riddens...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

It's obvious you are judging, not based on scientific fact, but on your gut reaction to us injecting things in our bodies as opposed to taking them orally.

Did you know injectable steroids don't have to be processed through the liver and that they are safer (less stressful on the body) than oral steroids?

As stated, we know exactly the effects, side effects and potential long term damage each compound we use has. This is based on decades of repeatable scientific evidence.

You know nothing about what you're taking except what the SARMS company who sold it to you says.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Aaand fuhktard of the month award goes to ......

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

your days are numbered bud

New Threads