Running low.....options?

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Took you till now to come to that conclusion? Really?

Lol no. Was going back and forth with Rise and just reiterating what he said and what I already knew.
I guess you didn't understand that.
Thanks for your input though.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lol no. Was going back and forth with Rise and just reiterating what he said and what I already knew.
I guess you didn't understand that.
Thanks for your input though.

Please excuse TS. He's a little slow these days. After you start squatting more than 700lbs you lose some language comprehension.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
I always have the opposite problem. I order so much I have to talk myself into sticking with the plan when it’s time to cruise because I still have so much laying around.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I always have the opposite problem. I order so much I have to talk myself into sticking with the plan when it’s time to cruise because I still have so much laying around.

I can help you out with that. Just send me what you have leftover and I will hold onto it for you ;)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

yeah i have a shmorgezborg of test on hand and I'm like 2 days away from pinning thinking the same thing... stick to the plan man

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
So basically, you dont rally have a source. A real source may run out of everything else but NEVER test. Test is the easiest and most manufactured "steroid(not actually a steroid)" out there.

My advice, get a new source asap and NEVER start a cycle without everything on hand.

Secondly, drop your test down back to TRT until you get this sorted.

New Threads