Tren E / Deca / Nolvadex cycle question

Reaction score
Hi, I am still researching different combinations out there for a beginner and have started to lean toward injections being safer than loads of pills that will eventually destroy my liver / suck all the juice out of the drugs in the first place.

With that said i've seen that Test E and Deca go well together and been advised to take the following:
Test 250 / Deca 250 per Week with double during weeks 2 and 3.
Novladex 20mg week 3 5 7 10 and 11.

My question is do i need to add in Arimidex? If so how much and when?

Thanks!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whoever is advising you is an idiot. Please read the many stickies and threads we have here for a 1st clycle. I don't know anything about your stats and experience so I'm not gonna go any further. But from your thread here I can confirm that you need to do much more research. You can start by learning and understanding the basics of Testosterone.

jrsgym

Reaction score
^^^ That. Let's start with your stats.
Age, Height, Weight, years training and last but not least, your diet.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Honestly bro you have been given terrible advice. Id go back to sqare one and get studying the basics of anabolics (the stickies here are the place to start)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
my first cycle gym bro was telling me to run sustanon and tren no ai. i had already been researching for months so thay through up a red flag real quick.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also learn the difference between Tren E & Test E. :32 (20):

Reaction score
So thanks for the replies, I've scrapped what I've been told and read through some of the posts stickies on here. Some are really well written up and are very informative.

So I seems you need to run a higher dose of Test E than what I was told and from reading it's because it will shut off my normal levels and then just have the gear, which actually would probably be lower that I already had, so yeah I get that now.

Also you need AI to go alongside the cycle some some EOD some E3D and then some say when you need it, is that just based on physical signs like itchy nipples swelling or what signs do they mean?

The main sticky suggests to run dbol with test, is this better then deca for a first cycle? After looking into tablets I got a bit concerning potential liver damage. What are people's thoughts on dbol Vs deca?

I'm 6'1, 86kg, healthy, diet is healthy but low on Cal right now as been dropping body fat currently on 2300 Cal per day.

Again, thanks for the advice.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Just run test. No need for a second compound on the first run. 500mg/wk.

Deca isn't a good idea for a first cycle. It should be run 16-8 weeks IMO. Highly suppressive.

Some me guys take ai only when symptoms occur. Some off the bat. I always need ai. You'll only know after running your cycle and getting bloods pulled mid blast. IMO. Start off with a light dose right off the bat. I.e. .25mg of adex 2-3x/wk.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Just run test. No need for a second compound on the first run. 500mg/wk.

Deca isn't a good idea for a first cycle. It should be run 16-8 weeks IMO. Highly suppressive.

Some me guys take ai only when symptoms occur. Some off the bat. I always need ai. You'll only know after running your cycle and getting bloods pulled mid blast. IMO. Start off with a light dose right off the bat. I.e. .25mg of adex 2-3x/wk.

Agreed

Dial in the basics first then you can get a better i deer about what is what if one of or the other decides to rear up negs in the future ading to's

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with Jin and Z here. No need for the dbol. Just run the testosterone at 12-15 weeks (I personally would do 15 wks). I always need an AI too just like Jin, even on TRT dose. So I am a fan of taking it from the get go... But I had a little bit of gyno from puberty so that makes me more susceptible to aromatization.

I see you are starting to understand that you should not do deca for your first run, but I am gathering that you still dont understand why... and because of that, you are still hoping it is an option.... So, here is why you should not take deca until you truly understand your body more and also how each steroid works... Deca and Tren are both 19-Nor compounds. There are many benefits to those compounds, but also many risks. 19-Nors are extremely suppressive (as Jin mentioned) to your natural testosterone production. Exogenous testosterone is also suppressive, but much less in comparison to 19-Nors, and for much less time. Each person is different in how their body chemistry responds to each exogenous compound, but a 19-Nor is always harder on the system for recovery. When messing with AAS, there is always a risk of never being able to recover your natural test production fully, but because of how long the 19-Nors stay in your system and how hard they shut you down, they should never be considered for a beginner/novice... There is just too much risk involved at this point and not enough understanding of how it all works. Just stick with testosterone and eat at whatever level you are trying to reach... You will have great results.