Hello!

Reaction score
I agree listen to these guys I'm 6 foot and got over 200 naturally with consistent routine. And I still havnt cycled..like the brothers said no need to rush this!..and welcome
Thanks for the post. I know there’s no need to rush it but I want to rush it. I’m so full to where I’m nauseous and I’m getting more and more depressed looking at the skinny me in the mirror. I just need that boost to bring my confidence back

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]hey everyone, knew to the forums. Joined[/FONT][FONT=&quot] hopefully to get some info/advice[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I’ve been working out for two years or more now. I’m 6”3 and 165lbs. I was 190[/FONT][FONT=&quot]lbs a year and a half ago. I had to take some time off from the weights because I got into a work accident and haven’t been able to gain the muscle back as e[/FONT][FONT=&quot]as[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ily. I’m hoping I can get some good advice throughout the forum for cycle options.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyways I’m glad to join[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and looking forward to talking.[/FONT]

Hey man welcome! Unbelievable information in these forums. Enjoy every bit!

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG!
!S!