What are u eating/drinking now ?

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This thread I've seen in most boards, so I thought I would post it here...

I'm cooking dinner, making meatloaf & garlic mashed potato & veggies for the kiddos & the Mr & I are having salmon with a little brown rice for him & asparagus for me.

I'm eating some almonds now :)

P

Phatbastard

Nom

I just ate some oats with 2 scoops whey Drink water 24/7 anymore

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm having a strawberry polar seltzer and tums.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm eating stir fried chicken breast with red potatoes and a salad. My stir fry only has 1 tbsp of olive oil so its really more like stir and stick chicken. My mashed potatoes have no butter or salt so If this meal gets any drier i will also eat one of the kitchen cabinets.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya and who would buy it? Idiots like us I guess. anybody have any suggestions on a chicken and potato recipe that is no or very low in sodium and fat free?

Z

Zeek

Dungeness crab legs and claws with a pitcher of green tea to wash it down!

weights=life

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5 peppered chicken breast brown rice salsa and almonds... half a gallon of water...

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
very nice, at this very moment...I am having my humapro shake and cream of wheat for pre-workout

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mrs P can have the salmon f***K that Sh*t lol, me love meat loaf mashed popato and sweet peas I eat it looong time

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A nuked chicken breast with carrots onion brocolis brn rice

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just ate 10oz of lean ground beef and yams. Next is chicken breast and (white!) rice...but I usually can't make it 2 hrs without eating so I'll prob have a shake with oats in an hour. Lately I've just been going by 'feel' and it's worked well. I've transitioned to a lot more yam than rice and I feel fuller longer which is nice.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well right now,i got up at 4am getting ready and eating to go to work,so i woke up with another f'ing migraine:mad: so instead of taking my migraine medicine,im drinking 1 moutain dew and 4 BC powders and hopefully it will kick it out,cause i dont wanna take my meds,makes me feel like crap all day,but i will if i havet to,cause i dont want to havet to miss work and go to the ER:mad:

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well right now,i got up at 4am getting ready and eating to go to work,so i woke up with another f'ing migraine:mad: so instead of taking my migraine medicine,im drinking 1 moutain dew and 4 BC powders and hopefully it will kick it out,cause i dont wanna take my meds,makes me feel like crap all day,but i will if i havet to,cause i dont want to havet to miss work and go to the ER:mad:

That suxs Bullseye, hope u feel better soon :)

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm having my usual breakfast 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg scrambled with some sliced turkey, spinach, slice of cheese & some homemade guacamole.
oh & a slice of ezekiel bread yummy !

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That suxs Bullseye, hope u feel better soon :)
thank you hon!!!!! i hate these things,ive had them since i was 17 years old,and they never feel good lol,the new meds are a wonderful improvement over ER visits for Morphine shots,but they make you feel bad all day,but the headache usually goes away quickly...

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thank you hon!!!!! i hate these things,ive had them since i was 17 years old,and they never feel good lol,the new meds are a wonderful improvement over ER visits for Morphine shots,but they make you feel bad all day,but the headache usually goes away quickly...

Dealing with pain is terrible, I hate morphine, I was given a few shots a few months back in the ER when I was in pain from my herniated disks.. I just hate to feel drugged.
Hope your med starts workimg pronto.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dealing with pain is terrible, I hate morphine, I was given a few shots a few months back in the ER when I was in pain from my herniated disks.. I just hate to feel drugged.
Hope your med starts workimg pronto.
yea me too lol....im fixin to start takin Botox injections again,i used to take them for migraines,it lessens the number and intensity of them,they give me one at the base of my neck at my spine and o ne on each side of my temples and they really helped....yea i hate morphine to,it makes the headache go away for a while,then i get a hangover which is just as bad