steroidonlineshop?

Reaction score
anyone ever got some gear from steroidonlineshop dot com?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Never heard of it, there are thousands of labs currently online. Be careful buying from a source that is brazen enough to put up a website.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Hey brother, No disrespect intended, but you have got do to some research before you get yourself in trouble. From your other posts, you have no idea what you are getting into. There is plenty of information out here. Do yourself a favor and read. You will understand quite a bit more and then your questions will be driven by something more than curiosity. AAS isn't candy. If taken incorrectly and really screw with your system. Figure out what compounds do and their side effects. Like POB said in one of your other posts. If you are only wanting to get healthy AAS is NOT for you. Try diet and exercise.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Just read around a bit. You'd learn in 5 min that you never buy from a website. Put some effort into it bud

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
What’s the main reason not to buy from a sit? Never have, I always assumed it was for legality reasons as far as easy to get caught , or is it more for getting ripped off?

Had a few buddies use optimum pharma and then uncle z. Optimum pharma seemed to be good to them but uncle z burned them bad.acrually used some stuff a buddy ordered form optimum pharma. Horrible pip but was decent gear.
They ordered online from both

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t believe those two sites are around orherwise I wouldn’t have posted them, this was back in 2014, if I broke forum rules I do apologize in advance but like I said I am almost certain those two sites are down

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
dark nets?

If I were searching for gear, I'd rather deal with a trusted local source versus a dark web individual who could potentially scam me, or worse be doing a reverse sting for law enforcement. Besides, if the local source gives me bunk gear, I'd know whose azz to beat versus sending bitcoin to an anonymous person in the hopes of getting a legit product.

That's just my thoughts on it though...

Reaction score
if you want to throw money away, feel free to throw it towards me....

New Threads