Napsgear

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m just curious if napsgear is a good place to order or it is a scam?

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
No it’s not. Be very wary of online sources, esp naps. They compromised thousands of people personal info!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Plenty of information on them. Just search napsgear in the search bar.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, go Hawkeyes!

Reaction score
I am very cautious about ordering online. I just don’t know where else to find. I’ve searched lots of forums and people keep telling me to keep searching.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am very cautious about ordering online. I just don’t know where else to find. I’ve searched lots of forums and people keep telling me to keep searching.

Because good sources don't have websites 99.999999% of the time.

Reaction score
Then how do you find them? Besides searching? Because I’ve spent a lot of time searching.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Then how do you find them? Besides searching? Because I’ve spent a lot of time searching.

Stop asking.

That's my actual answer. You can't ask random strangers that you don't know a question like this. Good sources are private and their customers tend to shield the source.

Trust is how you find one. You need a relationship with someone in the know, who you know.

So develop relationships instead.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn, there’s a name I haven’t heard in a few years. No......they are definitely not a good company. Stay away!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If Yaya's wife needed gear, Naps is where I would shop....

Reaction score
I've ordered from napsgear 3x over the years.

The first two times everything went great, gear was legit and gains were made...this was 4-6 years ago though.

The last time I ordered from them (last year) they just didn't pick up the money from the WU location I sent it to....it sat there for months while I argued with them. I ended up refunding the payment and getting my money back, but it was still a pain in my ass. I would keep looking.

New Threads