takes 2 mins to load less than 30 secs to inject

on blast use the 25g 1inch 3cc

always using the same needle to draw and inject

never in a hurry to do an injection if there is a time crunch would rather wait

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rotate! Please for the love of God don't pin calves! LOL! I made the mistake of pinning delts with tren once. Some guys can do it. Not me. Downed me for two weeks. Never again. glutes and quads rotated works best for me whenI'm blasting. Glutes alone when I'm cruising, like I am now.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Rotate! Please for the love of God don't pin calves! LOL! I made the mistake of pinning delts with tren once. Some guys can do it. Not me. Downed me for two weeks. Never again. glutes and quads rotated works best for me whenI'm blasting. Glutes alone when I'm cruising, like I am now.

Why would pinning delts with tren be problematic?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I pin everything with a slin pin wirh a half inch needle. NEVER had PIP. Not once. I pin quads. And no, I don't backload. FFS, exercise a little patience. It doesn't take that long to get the job done. Absolute minimal scar tissue.

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
I always use 23 or 25 g, 1.5". No matter the site. I've always rotated and if there was any PIP, it was gone before thst site was up for another pin.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I'd avoid it and hit somewhere else. Delts are fun.
I've tried 5/8 on delts a few times and half of it goes sub-q on me and leaks down my arm. Now I use 25g 1 inch for both quads and delts.
1.5 were murder on my quads. For me 1 inch and heat the oil up really good, and no legs next day were the ticket for pip-free quads. Took me a while and some horrible quad experiences but now I can hit em w/o fear. First time quads I strongly recommend not doing any legs for a day or two after. I learned that one the hard way.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I pin everything with a slin pin wirh a half inch needle. NEVER had PIP. Not once. I pin quads. And no, I don't backload. FFS, exercise a little patience. It doesn't take that long to get the job done. Absolute minimal scar tissue.

Senior Delts El Grande, does that mean you are drawing with the same needle as you pin?

Reaction score
dont pin swelling area even it isn't infected.Cause I did once and it got bigger and I could walk barely for one week

Reaction score
Since I started brewing my own gear in MCT oil, no pip. I use 1%BA and minimum BB to get it to hold. I have seen some brands use 2.2%BA and 25%BB in sesame seed oil, 33% ethyl oleate, for a NPP 150, and use the same %'s for a Test E 250.
Yes, there are some things that contribute...but when you pin vastus lateralis and get BA travel to above your knee cap with swelling and pain, and are wondering what the hell happened...chances are high percentages.
If your glutes hurt, chances are your quads will hurt more.
With time it hurts less.
Then you try some TNE...

Chaos501

Reaction score
Since I started brewing my own gear in MCT oil, no pip. I use 1%BA and minimum BB to get it to hold. I have seen some brands use 2.2%BA and 25%BB in sesame seed oil, 33% ethyl oleate, for a NPP 150, and use the same %'s for a Test E 250.
Yes, there are some things that contribute...but when you pin vastus lateralis and get BA travel to above your knee cap with swelling and pain, and are wondering what the hell happened...chances are high percentages.
If your glutes hurt, chances are your quads will hurt more.
With time it hurts less.
Then you try some TNE...

I have had a few bad reactions to MCT! One time I actually went to the hospital because my damn leg was almost immobile after about a week of trying to let it go away. Wish my body wasn’t so damn picky!

New Threads