is actual DHT (Andractim) any good?

Reaction score
Is it not as bioavailable as DHT derived AAS like Proviron or Masteron but was said to be a good DHT for its intended medicinal use? I've read of other forum posts about enlarging penis with it and to use for gyne.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've give u my secret, string , 3lbs plate and a little fish hook. Hook it to your pp hole and let it pull the muscles . I've grown my pp from 3inch to 5.

itismethebee

Elite
Reaction score
Ive been reading up a lot on DHT, apparently on some guys it will increase girth by like 0.5-1 inch and add the same amount to length but nothing above your genetic limit i guess. but they also said when they stop they start getting lower sex drive and some of them experience hair loss, again this is just from hours of looking at PE forums and medical studies for it, and if you are thinking about using it for building muscle I would not even think about it, its not gonna do jack shit. And yes, the intended use is fixing ED and reducing man boobies.
Nothing from personal experience just some info I gathered.
Also there is a medical study of it being use to increase penis size with kids that have a Micro Jimmy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Most studies have reported no adverse effects. The following adverse effects are uncommon and also often caused by a more than required dosage of Andractim. Reducing the dose will resolve the symptoms.

• State of mind swings and also impatience
  • Too much energy or indications of being hyperactive
  • Weight gain
  • Additional hair growth
  • Hoarsenes
  • Oily skin
  • Acne

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
WTF does
  • Hoarsenes mean?

Thanks John, as always, for your insights.

Reaction score
So a direct DHT source isn't really as good as it is on paper, but a real steroid that's DHT based is actually more bioavailable (if I'm not mistaken)? Right? Like Masteron and Mesterolone?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Horseness, as in hung like one. lol Not Hoarseness

ugh

Are we looking to grow our pp?

New Threads