DNP Source

Reaction score
Are we allowed to ask for sources on here? I am new to these boards but not new to gear sites/forums.....just kinda in a rush and tired of looking around for something that I just can't seem to track down.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are we allowed to ask for sources on here? I am new to these boards but not new to gear sites/forums.....just kinda in a rush and tired of looking around for something that I just can't seem to track down.
I mean, you can ask sure... Chances are you'll just get some PMs from scammers though. This is not a source board and your post just reeks of desperation.

I feel kinda bad for you man. Why would you just go around on different boards trying to find a source rather than actually stick to one place and network or have conversations with people?

Reaction score
I mean, you can ask sure... Chances are you'll just get some PMs from scammers though. This is not a source board and your post just reeks of desperation.

I feel kinda bad for you man. Why would you just go around on different boards trying to find a source rather than actually stick to one place and network or have conversations with people?

Honestly, I am desperate. Not desperate enough to buy from something that doesn't look legitimate but desperate to find something fast enough that I can still do 1 last 3-4 week cycle of 250mg//day before the weather warms up. I've been a member of other various gear oriented forums for 4+ years....some longer than that, but they don't allow source talk....especially for DNP. My old supplier stopped selling it so now I am just hoping to find something that seems legitimate.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Got to say, seems pretty desperate when "I am just hoping to find something that seems legitimate", boy do I got some shit for sale for you!!!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I am desperate. Not desperate enough to buy from something that doesn't look legitimate but desperate to find something fast enough that I can still do 1 last 3-4 week cycle of 250mg//day before the weather warms up. I've been a member of other various gear oriented forums for 4+ years....some longer than that, but they don't allow source talk....especially for DNP. My old supplier stopped selling it so now I am just hoping to find something that seems legitimate.
how can u tell legit from genuine from bunk ?

Reaction score
how can u tell legit from genuine from bunk ?

I've been buying gear online for 7+ years....haven't gotten bunk shit yet and I've even gotten an unsolicited source on one forum that was domestic which he PM'd me due to an offhand comment I made about not liking how most of my shit comes from india//china.

All I really do is check who is giving me the source...does he have many posts? Does he seem like a douche in his posts? Does he have the same username/photos on other gear forums that I use? Does he seem like a respected member of the community who give out a lot of helpful information?

Then I examine the source. If it seems like it's run by some dude out of his moms basement when I correspond with him via email I will probably pass. If I can't find info on the source anywhere at all then I will probably pass. Plenty of little factors. Maybe there is a method to my madness, or maybe I'm just a lucky retard....either way so long as I get what I pay for I'm happy.

New Threads