Dead tired during PCT

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it pretty normal to feel drained all day while your on your pct? I just came off the last 3 weeks of prop and now Im just starting my 2nd week in pct (nolva, clomid, aromisan) and I feel beat down tired. I even drag to the gym, tired all day at work. can this have something to do with my test levels or is my head just jacked up?

G

Georgia

Low test levels. Body has to start producing it again...and it's not going to be as high as what you were on. I'm feeling the same man

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I laid down on the incline bench and I could have gone straight to sleep right there.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
50mg DHEA
b vit's (complex)
100mg caffinine mid day and afternoon
DAA

I know you guys are not supp guys....but at certain times i feel they can make a big difference. this being one. the DAA/DHEA will boost T levels. B vits + caff will give energy.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks gymrat. I will try anything to wake up.

G

Georgia

You ain't kidding man. It's exhausting being on PCT. It'll be over soon I hope because I stay drowsy when I stop and sit down. Like you said...on bench...it's almost nap time

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Asin will make you feel like kaka, maybe lower the dose a bit

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm dead durring cycle. It's weird lol. I'm almost sleeping reading this post

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
You need to give your body time to start producing testosterone again.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
T's crashed. E's crashed. You're gonna be tired for awhile. Just gotta push through it. I hate pwo's but they come in pretty handy in pct to give you a little boost during workouts.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your E levels could be fucked up.
I
Thought that at first but am only taking 250 mg a week. Seems pretty low for estro problems. In week 6 now...took my adex week 3 and week 4 to help drop water weight

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
T's crashed. E's crashed. You're gonna be tired for awhile. Just gotta push through it. I hate pwo's but they come in pretty handy in pct to give you a little boost during workouts.

those too....1-2 scoups am/mid day may helpout giving you enough energy for the FULL day. this feeling should be gone within 1-3wks as T/E levels come back

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I
Thought that at first but am only taking 250 mg a week. Seems pretty low for estro problems. In week 6 now...took my adex week 3 and week 4 to help drop water weight

Adex is potnent....you're E could be crashed instead of too high.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To be honest I thought that too. I took it EOD for two weeks at .5 Mg and stopped Haven't takin in in almost two weeks. If I did crash it how long it take to come back ? Sorry if I'm jacking

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PCT sucks, I agree. Running clomid, nolva and creatine pre workout. Work outs are good, not great, but good. Tired a lot and I'm getting 8+ hours a day. Any advice? 2nd week PCT btw.

New Threads