Weird knot in quad

Reaction score
A week ago I pinned 2.5 cc’s into my quad (1.5 test c and 1 masteron e) and it is still completely knotted up. There is absolutely no redness, heat, or anything else wrong with it. This also isn’t the first time pinning there, but it is the first time using a 5/8” pin. Probably not much I can do to loosen it up at this point but any help is appreciated.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Everytime ive tried to stack deca/test i get knotted up like that, no matter where i pin. Same goes for my meathead buddies, so we just pin deca by itself and no problems.

personally never had issue stacking test/mast, just walk it off, is a out all you can do. Hurts to massage the area, but rubbing could help redistribute oils if they’re “balled up” and not absorbing fast enough. Ive tried heating pad as well, but time seems to be the only healer

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Applying heat to it should help loosen it up. Not Ice. Ice will only harden it up even more. Not sure why you knotted up. Cold going in? Injected to fast? Scar tissue maybe? Well whatever it was heat should help.

Wtf IHI? Smh the shit you guys go through.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Knots are a part of life, just move on, it will go away.....

Reaction score
I'm kinda new but could it be because maybe it didn't go in far enough and it is in the skin?

Reaction score
I'm kinda new but could it be because maybe it didn't go in far enough and it is in the skin?

even with 5/8” I think it’s deep enough into the muscle. I think I just might have pinned it too fast and it didn’t distribute well.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Wtf IHI? Smh the shit you guys go through.

Bunch of old pussies here in the midwest lol.
i even pm’d a few guys and they knew what i was going thru since they get it time to time. Sucks when it happens for sure, but solution for me/us was simple- seperate pins and move on with life. Test/NPP hasnt given me any issue whatsoever- but regardless of where ive tried test/deca- long term knot, feels like one of them lil rubber balls that bounce 40’ in the air inside the muscle

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I was gonna mention the same thing about it not being deep enough. 5/8 just might not be getting deep enough into your muscle. U said it was the first time using the 5/8 might be coincidence, might not. I need atleast an inch in my quad.

I'm expecting an edit from fd on that last sentence.

Reaction score
I was gonna mention the same thing about it not being deep enough. 5/8 just might not be getting deep enough into your muscle. U said it was the first time using the 5/8 might be coincidence, might not. I need atleast an inch in my quad.

I'm expecting an edit from fd on that last sentence.

Once the knot goes completely away I’ll try the 1” pins again and see if it makes it any different. It probably is what’s going on. I just figured 5/8” was deep enough but apparently not for my quads.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
If u cut the cap and put it back on and use it as a stopper you'll be able to push it against your skin harder and get deeper with it. Just a thought. I do that for every pin. Makes it much easier too.

Reaction score
If u cut the cap and put it back on and use it as a stopper you'll be able to push it against your skin harder and get deeper with it. Just a thought. I do that for every pin. Makes it much easier too.
Maybe it’s early and Monday but I don’t exactly follow what you’re saying there.

Reaction score
I thought about what you wrote and TS filled me in a little. Makes more sense now.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5/8" not deep enough? I use slin pins to the quads no knots.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I thought about what you wrote and TS filled me in a little. Makes more sense now.

The Cap that goes over the needle. U cut it then put it back over the needle. It acts as a stopper so the base of the needle doesn't go into your skin and u can just jab the needle in. Great trick my brother taught me

Chaos501

Reaction score
Every time I pinned quads I’d get a knot. Heat always!! Helps!! And keep it moving DO NOT APPLY ICE!
can be many different factors here most have been mentioned.

Ive also read where the oil absorbs at a different rate than the hormone which will cause it to crystallize and give you a nice knot. Again heat helps this. Regardless of what caused it. Heat will help... unless obviously if it’s an infection then heat could make it worse.... but you said no redness and heat so I would think you would be good.

MCT knots me up every time! PAINFUL! Just another thought.

Edit where needed

Battletoad

Reaction score
I'm guaranteed a knot if I pin too fast. Quads are my favorite site, but they can sure get pissy in a hurry.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
how many times have you pinned your quad in the past. i pinned mine one time only and was crippled for a week, I'm sure due to it being virgin muscle...