Just another newb..

Reaction score
Just reading old threads trying to educate myself.
Been hitting the gym hard for about 3 years and not really getting the results I want or deserve.
Looking for information on gear that works, fyi I'm a newb so basically retarded 😲

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome! If you're not getting results by hitting the gym hard and eating right I do not believe anabolics are going to help.

Reaction score
Other people tell me that I've made progress, but when I look into the mirror I don't see it..
Diet and eating right is my weakness but even then it would only get me so far.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Other people tell me that I've made progress, but when I look into the mirror I don't see it..
Diet and eating right is my weakness but even then it would only get me so far.

No you're wrong there. Diet is numero uno. U can take a shit load of steroids and won't gain shit if u don't know how to eat properly. You'd gain some water weight and thats about it. If you're serious about getting bigger and stronger then fix your diet first

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
No you're wrong there. Diet is numero uno. U can take a shit load of steroids and won't gain shit if u don't know how to eat properly. You'd gain some water weight and thats about it. If you're serious about getting bigger and stronger then fix your diet first

THIS is your advice. You will waste your time, money, health, on thinking you can take a magic drug that will fix a lack of understanding and discipline. Food is number one, then training.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Everybody wants to get big, nobody want to do the work. The work in the kitchen and the gym. The brother above are right. If you're not making progress you need to adress those two issues, diet and training. Three years training is just starting out. Exercise some discipline and you will be surprised at the results

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Everybody wants to get big, nobody want to do the work. The work in the kitchen and the gym. The brother above are right. If you're not making progress you need to adress those two issues, diet and training. Three years training is just starting out. Exercise some discipline and you will be surprised at the results

View attachment 5358

Or eat right. Or sleep enough. Or train smart.

Steroids are are the icing on the cake.

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, adhere to the above advice.

Reaction score
Gear will help you immensely but only when you have everything else dialed in. Focus on the basics of food and training first, then come back around for gear. There is a ton of great info on here for diet as well.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, I will be working hard on my diet.
My gym routine consist of muscle isolation and I switch up heavy low reps to light weight high reps.
I probably do more cardio than I need to but what can I say I like to sweat.
I'm 205lbs 5'10" with probably 25% bf.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, I will be working hard on my diet.
My gym routine consist of muscle isolation and I switch up heavy low reps to light weight high reps.
I probably do more cardio than I need to but what can I say I like to sweat.
I'm 205lbs 5'10" with probably 25% bf.

Working on your diet won't help if you don't know how to fix what's wrong with it.

Read up in the diet/nutrition section, then ask questions. We will gladly help you.

Diet>steroids.

Reaction score
I'm not huge, but I've made this progress by jist lifting heavy shit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171208-185417.jpg
    Screenshot_20171208-185417.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
Yea I need the knowledge forsure! Going to be reading all I can thanks

Reactions: Jin

DF

Elite