Newbe old guy here to learn

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I feel slow, depressed, out of gas. But I don't know if that is because of my AGE or my T level ??
Do ANY oral T meds or supplements ACTUALLY work or is all their ads just BS ??

You know, just because you're test is "in normal range" doesn't mean it's not low for you and you're lifestyle. And because you're 67 is irrelevant to that discusiion. We 'll know "old" 40 year olds and "young" 70 year olds. Find a different doc. Anti aging clinics tend to be more helpful, primary docs generally don't know much about hormone replacement, it not what they do. And s stated above, test boosters are bullsh*t. They're not gonna boost you to a level that will be in anyway noticeable.

Reaction score
You should just shop around and find another doc that will help you feel better. Thats what I tell my aging buddies when their docs dont treat them... it might take a few different trys, but there are progressive docs out there who actually care how you feel...

Good advice. I'll keep trying to find a helpful doc. Thanks

Reaction score
You know, just because you're test is "in normal range" doesn't mean it's not low for you and you're lifestyle. And because you're 67 is irrelevant to that discusiion. We 'll know "old" 40 year olds and "young" 70 year olds. Find a different doc. Anti aging clinics tend to be more helpful, primary docs generally don't know much about hormone replacement, it not what they do. And s stated above, test boosters are bullsh*t. They're not gonna boost you to a level that will be in anyway noticeable.

Imo u r 100% correct. The first 2 docs last year when my T level came back "normal", refused to help me. And the gym I been going to is a small gym with no big guys, so I've hit a block wall in my gains UNTIL I came here n u guys helped me.
There is another gym 4 miles away that I will try in the next couple of days. Maybe someone there can help me find a helpful doc.