Yall's honest opinion

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know everyone has their favorite post workout protein,weather it be ON,BSN,DYmatize etc.....well ive always been a ON man,and used gold standard whey isolate

ive changed up my diet a little and needing a few more calories and im looking at ON's Pro Complex and BSN's Syntha 6 i like both profiles,nealry identical few exceptions,but BSN is cheaper for 5 lbs and ON is higher for 4 lbs,ans today we all need to save money somewhere,has anyone used either of these for PWO? Right now im using a jug of Pro Complex,but thinking of trying the Syntha 6 next time,any advice would be appreciated

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye, Ive used syntha 6 and I loved it. Some say its too sweet but I'd rather have something too sweet than something that taste like shit and have to force myself to drink it. Try the vanilla its good as hell but when I was using it as a PWO in afghanistan, thats the only flavor we good get.

Reaction score
Bro I`ve used both and like both but my preference is on Syntha -6 it works good and taste great. Once you give it a try may happened the same that happened to me and stick with BSN chocolate chips MMMMM taste better IMO than any other flavor. I think they are both good choices

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro I`ve used both and like both but my preference is on Syntha -6 it works good and taste great. Once you give it a try may happened the same that happened to me and stick with BSN chocolate chips MMMMM taste better IMO than any other flavor. I think they are both good choices

The chocolate chip tste like that cereal Cookie Crisps lol

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well guys looks like im going with the Syntha 6,its cheaper,more for your money and will last longer....thanks guys!!!!:)

G

Georgia

I've used both. I use ON's Pro Complex Gainer right now...the Double Chocolate. I love it. Syntha-6 is good too. Can't go wrong with either.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
love syntha 6 chocolate peanut butter just had to many cals and high price for me . worked well though

Reaction score
Try the vanilla its good as hell but when I was using it as a PWO in afghanistan, thats the only flavor we good get.

---------------------------
Gaining Truth of Life From TVs --- Fringe Season 4 DVD, Just Enjoy Yourself for Fun!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ON is just way too overpriced. The stuff tastes good, but its quality is the same as any other.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ON is just way too overpriced. The stuff tastes good, but its quality is the same as any other.
That's not true. ON is the closest to the amount of protein on the label and has the least heavy metals in every analysis I've seen.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's the price on this syntha 6

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's not true. ON is the closest to the amount of protein on the label and has the least heavy metals in every analysis I've seen.

Take ON protein for 6 months, then take protein from Target for 6 months. I guarantee the only difference you notice is the weight of your wallet.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Ditto here bros... I have seen the same test results and two of the top three proteins in claim vs actual content are ON whey. You can trust ON products more than any other supplement companies I have used. And the ON isn't all that bad if you buy the 5lb containers IMHO.

ON Gold standard is the best value IMO.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take ON protein for 6 months, then take protein from Target for 6 months. I guarantee the only difference you notice is the weight of your wallet.
That and the amount of lead and arsenic poisoning my body.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ON Pro complex is the bet protein out hands down. And where i buy it online it's cheaper than walmart brand protein

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been using pro complex for a couple years....taste isnt bad but not great. Just switched to the pro complex gainer, double chocolate and it taste really good. Liking it so far. I just like the pro complex because its pretty clean/low sugar.