So testosterone is more addictive than Xanax and Valium

itismethebee

Elite
Reaction score
Aside from the fact that I know personally people where were once addicted to Valium and Xanax, its almost common knowledge that they are indeed addiction forming drugs.

I was baffled to find out that they are only a schedule IV while F**KING ANABOLIC STEROIDS AND TESTOSTERONE ARE A SCHEDULE III.
Can the DEA be more obvious with their bullshit.

There are no evidence what so ever that anabolics are addiction forming, they shouldn't even be Scheduled.
Shit makes me ****ing mad.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 104

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
if you have an addictive behavior alongside bigorexia yes anabolics can be addicting. you've never grown 20 lbs on a cycle and had your strength go up like it does then lose mass/strength post cycle so ya don't know what ur talking about

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Hormones are mega addictive!! Most women use too much estrogen blocker because they dont want to feel young and womanly, they want to stop their periods and become dry old pruns.

Guys low on t get addicted to exogenous test because feeling like a complete pos with zero libido is just so awesome they cant stand it.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Big difference between being "addicted" to being jacked than being physically dependent on a drug. Test isn't addictive.

And yeah dea can be more obviously full of shit. Cannabis.
Very ridiculous cannabis is even listed with the other drugs....wow!

Reaction score
not even reading that shite cause i call bs on that .oh yes

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They scheduled it for political reasons; not medical ones. It was done against the advice of the AMA, FDA, DEA, and the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
^^^^^This right here exactly^^^^^ Major league baseball, professional football....You didn't see professional bodybuilders hauled before congress when all this went down, and even the person most ignorant about AAS can see they're using. You'd have to be blind not to. Follow the money.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aside from the fact that I know personally people where were once addicted to Valium and Xanax, its almost common knowledge that they are indeed addiction forming drugs.
I was baffled to find out that they are only a schedule IV while F**KING ANABOLIC STEROIDS AND TESTOSTERONE ARE A SCHEDULE III.
Can the DEA be more obvious with their bullshit.
There are no evidence what so ever that anabolics are addiction forming, they shouldn't even be Scheduled.
Shit makes me ****ing mad.
What a joke...i personally have taken all at a point in my life. They're obviously referring to psychological addiction...which..hell I'm addicted to sex too!!!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a joke...i personally have taken all at a point in my life. They're obviously referring to psychological addiction...which..hell I'm addicted to sex too!!!
If you've ever had an addiction, a psychological addiction as real as some give it credence is in no way comparable to a physiological addiction where you are shitting your brains out and shaking, sneezing, vomiting non stop. Roids in my addiction laden life are not even a "real" challenge to put down...weak constitution is all.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
In like a pinto being similar to a mustang type of similar ?

Reaction score
I'll admit, I have an addictive personality. Moderation has always been key pillar for me, and is probably the only reason why I'm still alive today. Just stay safe and don't OVERDO it. (or do it at all)
~

Bullcrew

Reaction score
Mental can be just as bad for some unfortunately it becomes a staple in their thinking and as strong if not stronger hold on them......may not involve all the physical sides but we can manifest sides that seem real.....

I dont know how androgens would do it but I'm sure if you google there's someone chronically addicted to twinkies and hostess....lol

New Threads