DNP and HGH Fragment 176-191 , help me

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Hello everybody

I would like to start a DNP cycle soon with 250mg a 4 weeks.

Now I have some questions and questions about your opinion

I thought about 2000 calories a day

150g carbs
240g protein
50g fat

carbs 50g 30g or 100g? or 150g is ok?

Does it suit? or the carbs down? protein higher?

I still have HGH fragment 176-191 for 6months, I thought that would be DNP because of fat burning, what do you think?

That I draw water first of DNP and HGH fragment is aware, you think that's a good mix I'll do morning cardio and only at 13.00 clock in about food so the fragment works.

Or should I just take DNP, what do you think?

pumperalbo

Reaction score
I don't think the hgh frag will make a difference. What's more important is why 2000 calories?

my lastze dnp kur ran very well on 2000 calories, lost a good 5% body fat and about 6kg.

at 2500 or 2300 on the scale no real loss occurs every day unfortunately.

pumperalbo

Reaction score
What he eats has nothing to do with how you should eat. It's why I asked why 2000 calories. You have to eat the appropriate amount for you.

I work at the office
I do not move much so the whole day unfortunately and do 1 hour of sport a day

That's why I take calories at 2000 best, then I have about 1000 deficit on the day

for this reason

at 2500 calories, I take somehow, despite dnp on the scales nothing right At 2000 calories a day, it is about 0.3kg a day loss

Reaction score
Seeing as how it’s a lower dosage for four weeks you should be fine, but remember to get your electrolytes in as well as natural sugars from fruits ect. I ate slightly more flexible while using even at 250mg a day for myself I felt a substantial boost to my metabolism. The carbs thing didn’t matter do me I stayed at a normal reasonable amount for myself personally then sometimes went a little above that .

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Seeing as how it’s a lower dosage for four weeks you should be fine, but remember to get your electrolytes in as well as natural sugars from fruits ect. I ate slightly more flexible while using even at 250mg a day for myself I felt a substantial boost to my metabolism. The carbs thing didn’t matter do me I stayed at a normal reasonable amount for myself personally then sometimes went a little above that .

Thank you for your reply

how many carbs have you taken personally? and calories ?

I also think that with 4 weeks and 250mg on the day nothing wrong, the results are slower but I think better

I take electrolytes and water to myself

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply

how many carbs have you taken personally? and calories ?

I also think that with 4 weeks and 250mg on the day nothing wrong, the results are slower but I think better

I take electrolytes and water to myself

I’m 185lbs normally atleast 75 from anywhere up too 175 or more if I’m having a cheat meal. Calories around 2000-2300 my metabolism is slow as shit but after a few days with dnp It defiantly Ramps up to the point I could be doing close to 3000 and stay the same if not lose weight. But yea it’s safe at the dosing i like it that way because it has less sides the a higher dose and with 250mg I don’t even notice any side effects because I also take mine at night. I have woken up a few times drenched in sweat which is a good sign. And awesome your good to go then my friend

pumperalbo

Reaction score
I’m 185lbs normally atleast 75 from anywhere up too 175 or more if I’m having a cheat meal. Calories around 2000-2300 my metabolism is slow as shit but after a few days with dnp It defiantly Ramps up to the point I could be doing close to 3000 and stay the same if not lose weight. But yea it’s safe at the dosing i like it that way because it has less sides the a higher dose and with 250mg I don’t even notice any side effects because I also take mine at night. I have woken up a few times drenched in sweat which is a good sign. And awesome your good to go then my friend

Thank you for your great report

yes I'll never go on 500mg again that was really too hard, I always sweat even with 50 grams of carbohydrates a day, will stay at 250mg for 4 weeks and hope to lose 10kg then I'm on 80kg

main thing i lose bodyfat that is important to me

Reaction score
Thank you for your great report

yes I'll never go on 500mg again that was really too hard, I always sweat even with 50 grams of carbohydrates a day, will stay at 250mg for 4 weeks and hope to lose 10kg then I'm on 80kg

main thing i lose bodyfat that is important to me

Not a problem my friend , and yea 10kg should be very attainable you’ll deff lose body fat on dnp haha

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Not a problem my friend , and yea 10kg should be very attainable you’ll deff lose body fat on dnp haha

yes i hope i go today 100g carbs

today weight 91,8kg the weight is up, i think water retention on 150g carbs

New Threads