First cycle/ critics welcome

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It's an emotional revenge cycle. It's not supposed to make sense.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
the idea of being on steroids when I see her seems sketchy to me. And another thing is I’m not sure when I’ll see her, could be as soon as May, could be July. So there is no exact date. Plus I want to knock this cycle out, give my liver a solid month or two, and then start drinking again. May 19th will be 6 months no alcohol and I’m completely fine with that. I’ve already gotten a lot of mental clarity from the 12 weeks I’ve taken off from it.
This post made no sense at all, the drinking part anyway, sooo you don't want to have any clarity when you see this woman??? You're fine with no alcohol, but you're going to start drinking again??

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Remember, this is the guy who posted 25 times in Jins Board is Dead thread. I can see why she unengaged you kiddo

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you thought this through? When she gives you the ring back, do you plan on taking off your shirt and showing her your mad gains? Is she going to look at you and say " I broke up with you because of your flabby arms, but now....." Does she jump into your arms, let you curl her 12 x and then let you carry her off to bed? The suspense is killing me! How does this movie in your head end?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have you thought this through? When she gives you the ring back, do you plan on taking off your shirt and showing her your mad gains? Is she going to look at you and say " I broke up with you because of your flabby arms, but now....." Does she jump into your arms, let you curl her 12 x and then let you carry her off to bed? The suspense is killing me! How does this movie in your head end?
I’m already in shape, and I was even more in shape when we met. We broke up because of 5000 miles, and a trump administration making the process even more stressful and lengthy than it already was. I’m not on here for relationship or life advice, I got my shit together, I came here for cycle advice, so stick to what y’all are good at.
Im not some chump, so quit trying to play this out like I am.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You have at least another year of research to conduct before cycling. 6 weeks of prop ED is dumb. Why would you want to have PIP everyday on your first cycle of a whole 6 weeks then loose it all because you got depressed cause your ex left?

Do yourself a favor. Just keep lifting(if you even lift) and enjoy a slow gradual change in your body. Also add some therapy. It seems like you might need to talk to someone about this girl that who at the very thought of her is making you consider injecting hormones into your body to impress her.

Good luck buddy.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
You have at least another year of research to conduct before cycling. 6 weeks of prop ED is dumb. Why would you want to have PIP everyday on your first cycle of a whole 6 weeks then loose it all because you got depressed cause your ex left?

Do yourself a favor. Just keep lifting(if you even lift) and enjoy a slow gradual change in your body. Also add some therapy. It seems like you might need to talk to someone about this girl that who at the very thought of her is making you consider injecting hormones into your body to impress her.

Good luck buddy.

This right here is what's up!...yea no offense man but you should get your mind in check before you do this..that's just my opinion.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
A first cycle won’t win here back, but it may help keep your mind off her while you move on, like she apparently has.
I don’t want to give advice where it’s not wanted, but you know you aren’t doing yourself any favors chasing this relationship.
As far the cycle, I didn’t even know I was on a cycle until the 6th week. Go at least 8 if you want to get your money’s worth.

Reaction score
srs keep it simple, get some hcg inject that twice a week 2 days after each pin. do a 12 week 400mg test cycle, with 800 1st week . youll keep your gains. mk677 acttually helped my anxiety and stress tolerance plus body comp and synergy with all PED's im working on going to a therapist twice or 3 times a week because of some trauma ive had causing bad social anxiety and mistrust for women.. find a good chemist for your hcg. maybe check in ug section. get some proven nolvadex and toremifene as well as aromasin (exemestane) to use as your AI. nolva during cycle will help keep your gyno from flaring up, and exemestane dosed higher may just do the job. once you have the test cyp (run short esters at last 2 weeks so when you hop off you're almost ready to begin pct if you think you need some prop) Test boosters help with sex drive problems, can help confidence, and low aggression ime but not much else. 10mg dbol weeks 1-4 to get the max out of it. you better train solid, and eat healthy..
meet other girls in the mean time whether you go on cycle or not, and do some therapy or counseling, trust me brah. you get what you put in with therapy like all things.
Don't focus so hard on her. work on you. get up to about 185 atleast first. i dont know your height so.. get some creatine/protein and healthy food train 4x a week push pull compound movements. you sound like you got a while to go. research hard and check out ergo-log, they have good studies.

Long ass post i know guys, but im committed to helping a dude that's in need of some good advice.

tl;dr: get up to 180-190 depending on height. i have problems with appetite so i use mk-677 (ibutamoren), and also have been on GHRP-6 for over a year, helps my appetite even more. theyll help combat some fat gain too.
see a good therapist or counselor 2-3 times a week and try to make good progress.
meet other women.
once you know you're ready, do a 12 week cycle of test cyp or test e 400mg a week take 800 1st week to help these long esters kick in. try some low dose dbol and take it in the am and an hour or 2 pre workout. max 6 weeks of dbol. HCG, aromasin (exemestane). and atleast nolvadex are a must. test boosters and otc pct that has a test booster in it are optional but wont replace true pct! get some mk677 from a reputable place. im not sure you can pm me yet and i dont want to be ignorant of the rules.
GET DAT APPETITE UP and TRAIN HARDER! Read up on everything i just reccomended to you and document all possible sides. use nolva and aromasin on cycle to combat gyno.
I will personally help you with your cycle if you get up to a weight you are truly lookin great at. right now, try getting some GHRP-6, thatll help you gain..

Seriously, go on tinder, find girls you like, always wear a rubber on there.. and get some. you'll feel much better.

Reaction score
Meant to edit that, couldnt change the info in time. disregard a cycle atm until you atleast gain that 20lbs back and hit a plateau!!!!

you need to eat more since youre at a plateau already it sounds like.
also seems like you need a lot more cals bud. if you cant stomach what you have already get some GHRP-6 and cjc-1295 no dac also known by its correct name: mod grf 1.
thatll help you gain your 20 lbs back quick with the appetite boost and help with fat loss. do some research on proper use with these peptides.
Do a 4 day split push, legs, pull repeat. give a day of rest after legs and youll do better on push day.
Need some more advice pm me brotha

See a counselor or therapist 3 times a week, im about to. use your insurance. put in work and get your moneys worth. trust me, its worth it. **** how you look, you gotta have your head right around girls otherwise it doesnt matter how buff you are! i've had no game and been ripped to shreds and big. didnt help me much. keep going to counseking after if or if nor you get back together. itll show her you're working on your anxiety. a strong minded man is better at all things.
Peace man, everything happens for a reason i believe.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
srs keep it simple, get some hcg inject that twice a week 2 days after each pin. do a 12 week 400mg test cycle, with 800 1st week . youll keep your gains. mk677 acttually helped my anxiety and stress tolerance plus body comp and synergy with all PED's im working on going to a therapist twice or 3 times a week because of some trauma ive had causing bad social anxiety and mistrust for women.. find a good chemist for your hcg. maybe check in ug section. get some proven nolvadex and toremifene as well as aromasin (exemestane) to use as your AI. nolva during cycle will help keep your gyno from flaring up, and exemestane dosed higher may just do the job. once you have the test cyp (run short esters at last 2 weeks so when you hop off you're almost ready to begin pct if you think you need some prop) Test boosters help with sex drive problems, can help confidence, and low aggression ime but not much else. 10mg dbol weeks 1-4 to get the max out of it. you better train solid, and eat healthy..
meet other girls in the mean time whether you go on cycle or not, and do some therapy or counseling, trust me brah. you get what you put in with therapy like all things.
Don't focus so hard on her. work on you. get up to about 185 atleast first. i dont know your height so.. get some creatine/protein and healthy food train 4x a week push pull compound movements. you sound like you got a while to go. research hard and check out ergo-log, they have good studies.

Long ass post i know guys, but im committed to helping a dude that's in need of some good advice.

tl;dr: get up to 180-190 depending on height. i have problems with appetite so i use mk-677 (ibutamoren), and also have been on GHRP-6 for over a year, helps my appetite even more. theyll help combat some fat gain too.
see a good therapist or counselor 2-3 times a week and try to make good progress.
meet other women.
once you know you're ready, do a 12 week cycle of test cyp or test e 400mg a week take 800 1st week to help these long esters kick in. try some low dose dbol and take it in the am and an hour or 2 pre workout. max 6 weeks of dbol. HCG, aromasin (exemestane). and atleast nolvadex are a must. test boosters and otc pct that has a test booster in it are optional but wont replace true pct! get some mk677 from a reputable place. im not sure you can pm me yet and i dont want to be ignorant of the rules.
GET DAT APPETITE UP and TRAIN HARDER! Read up on everything i just reccomended to you and document all possible sides. use nolva and aromasin on cycle to combat gyno.
I will personally help you with your cycle if you get up to a weight you are truly lookin great at. right now, try getting some GHRP-6, thatll help you gain..

Seriously, go on tinder, find girls you like, always wear a rubber on there.. and get some. you'll feel much better.

Hey Doc: Use paragraphs if you want anyone to read all that.

I guess we appreciate your enthusiastic advice, but why should we listen to a guy who hasn't even introduced himself?

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Doc: Use paragraphs if you want anyone to read all that.

I guess we appreciate your enthusiastic advice, but why should we listen to a guy who hasn't even introduced himself?

I felt like I had to take a test when I saw that post. Bullet points make every read so much easier.
He definitely lost me at all the test booster talk though, I felt like I was reading a BB,com article...

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score

Omg this made my day....

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Omg this made my day....

It’s been 6 months. Hope he gives an update soon. He’ll be proof that AAS can make a girl forget that you’re 165lbs, balding, and suffering from a mild case of gyno.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

meet other women.

Do not tell members to PM you for MK677 again.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I completely missed this thread the first time around.

Makes it funnier that we have a second thread by the same user on basically the same cycle.

New Threads