First cycle/ critics welcome

Reaction score
Thinking of running a 6 week Test Prop cycle at 450mg a week, with a hint of Tbol at 40mg ed.
also will be using a small amount of aromasin, I was thinking 6.25 eod, double the dose if needed (unlikely right?).

Want to clean bulk, looking to gain a solid 8 pounds. I’ve been cutting the last 2.5 months, lost about 15 Pounds or more, platued pretty hard, feel like it’s due to stress, cause if I eat a shit meal i’ll Wake up a few pounds lighter than I had all week. Stats- 25y/o, 165, 12%bodyfat. Got unengaged back in November and it hit me pretty hard, hints why I cut this winter, but I’m tired of being stressed and want to feel good again. She’s Norwegian and is will be bringing the ring back this summer, and I would like to look like a ****ing Greek god by then.
Will be eating 3000-3500 cal clean. Tons of vitamins. Haven’t drank alcohol in 12 weeks, won’t be drinking for another 16 weeks minimum.
Cycle will look like this-

S- 100mg test prop, 40mg Tbol
M-50mg test prop, 40mg Tbol, 6.25 aromasin
T-50mg test prop, 40mg Tbol
W-100mg test prop, 40mg Tbol, 6.25 aromasin
T-50mg test prop, 40mg Tbol
F-50mg test prop, 40mg Tbol, 6.25 aromasin
S-50mg test prop, 40mg Tbol

will have clomid and nolva on deck, enough for any kind of pct, not sure what pct I will do yet, but I will keep doing the aromasin during pct as well, maybe a little afterwards as well, for the test boosting benefits.

if all goes well I wil be doing virtually the same cycle 8 months later but will replace Tbol with Anavar.

so there ya go, critique the **** out of it, let me know what pct’s sound good as well.
havent ordered the prop or Tbol yet, so this Cycle is a minimum 1 month away.
no rush.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Revenge cycle eh?

why would you decide to inject every day on your first cycle? Especially because it isn't necessary with prop. EOD is fine.

Reaction score
Revenge cycle eh?

why would you decide to inject every day on your first cycle? Especially because it isn't necessary with prop. EOD is fine.
i read in a few places the more stable your test levels are the easier the side effects. Forgot to mention side effects are a huge concern. Want to be as safe as possible.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol wtf happened there for a sec? 6 weeks cycles are only good if you do 6 weeks on 6 weeks off 6 weeks on again. That would apply for more intermediate users. This being your 1st cycle with your virgin muscle you'll probably have some serious pip issues.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol wtf happened there for a sec? 6 weeks cycles are only good if you do 6 weeks on 6 weeks off 6 weeks on again. That would apply for more intermediate users. This being your 1st cycle with your virgin muscle you'll probably have some serious pip issues.

Pip isn’t really my concern, I’m ready for it, especially if it increases higher quality/ keepable gains/ lower sides. The 50mg/ml prop I’m getting is supposed to be smoother also. Only using high quality gear, no iffy shit

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pip isn’t really my concern, I’m ready for it, especially if it increases higher quality/ keepable gains/ lower sides. The 50mg/ml prop I’m getting is supposed to be smoother also. Only using high quality gear, no iffy shit

Well give it a wirl. 6 weeks goes quick

Reaction score
Why not just keep it simple and true for the first run?

Done properly it works for basically everyone. Not to mention its a hell of a lot easier then what your going for.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
i read in a few places the more stable your test levels are the easier the side effects. Forgot to mention side effects are a huge concern. Want to be as safe as possible.

I doubt many of us would be able to feel/notice the difference btw 50 ed and 100 eod.

What huge concerns do you have about sides? Think you're gonna grow some titties? Roid rage? Dick shrinking?

Pinning ed as opposed to eod will do nothing to negate any sides you may experience.

But, there's no harm in ed. It's your body.

Reaction score
Why not just keep it simple and true for the first run?

Done properly it works for basically everyone. Not to mention its a hell of a lot easier then what your going for.
there is a bit of a time constraint, as I am trying to to be at my best when I see my ex, not really sure when that is, hoping 4 weeks after last pin, but i’d Like to be totally back to normal, like post pct, so I’m not weird mentally/emotionally/sexually from the cycle. Hints why I want such a short/efficient cycle.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you wanna be a boss when you see her be on cycle. Just saying... You're honestly not going to be at your best post PCT.

Reaction score
I doubt many of us would be able to feel/notice the difference btw 50 ed and 100 eod.

What huge concerns do you have about sides? Think you're gonna grow some titties? Roid rage? Dick shrinking?

Pinning ed as opposed to eod will do nothing to negate any sides you may experience.

But, there's no harm in ed. It's your body.

Well I’m late 24 and hair is already terribly thin, started shaving last month, terrible genes both my cousins dealing with the same issue. But luckily I look good either way, has actually improved my game. I also already have mild Gyno from childhood, think it’s probably from some ridalin type shit my parents put me on when I was real young. And I have anxiety out the ass. So yeah sides are a top priority.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
there is a bit of a time constraint, as I am trying to to be at my best when I see my ex, not really sure when that is, hoping 4 weeks after last pin, but i’d Like to be totally back to normal, like post pct, so I’m not weird mentally/emotionally/sexually from the cycle. Hints why I want such a short/efficient cycle.

If the point of the cycle is you want your ex fiancé to regret breaking it off then be on cycle when you see her. Not recovering from a cycle.

You will regret doing it the way you have planned. On cycle confidence is very high. Post cycle can be iffy as far as emotions go.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well I’m late 24 and hair is already terribly thin, started shaving last month, terrible genes both my cousins dealing with the same issue. But luckily I look good either way, has actually improved my game. I also already have mild Gyno from childhood, think it’s probably from some ridalin type shit my parents put me on when I was real young. And I have anxiety out the ass. So yeah sides are a top priority.

I know plenty of people who, after starting test, have had reduced anxiety.

Reaction score
If the point of the cycle is you want your ex fiancé to regret breaking it off then be on cycle when you see her. Not recovering from a cycle.

You will regret doing it the way you have planned. On cycle confidence is very high. Post cycle can be iffy as far as emotions go.
the idea of being on steroids when I see her seems sketchy to me. And another thing is I’m not sure when I’ll see her, could be as soon as May, could be July. So there is no exact date. Plus I want to knock this cycle out, give my liver a solid month or two, and then start drinking again. May 19th will be 6 months no alcohol and I’m completely fine with that. I’ve already gotten a lot of mental clarity from the 12 weeks I’ve taken off from it.

Reaction score
Hey bro I’ve only got a few cycles under my belt so still very new to it, but listen to these guys. You will definitely want to be on cycle when you see her again. If your shit is good like you say your gonna feel like a boss. And if you wanna look as good as you feel maybe push 10 weeks instead of six. Just make sure you take care of yourself. Listen to these guys here they know what they’re talking about.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Why are you doing any AAS at 165 lbs? Are you 5'3"? Seriously, I have a dog that weighs close to that. How about focussing on diet and training? If you're not a dwarf you should be able to hit 200 lbs without steroids. You will gain nothing that you keep in 6 weeks.

New Threads