Not about debate.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Juicers can be the biggest CHUNTS on earth. Running over and Hi-Jacking threads, taking a guy's "I did this" thread in turning it into theirs......start you own thread!!!

I am sure this going to happen here, it's a fucking trend I see and makes me want to use my Moderator powers!! Instead I am going to sit back and let you guys figure it out on some threads started by one guy and taken over by another.....fucking children!

Talking in Chat about PCT a guy asked about a Veteran posting to Forum his EXPERIENCE. This is not some shit I made up or copy and pasted. This is my accumulations of 13 cycles and some "what I did wrong" with what I found works best.

For me ending a cycle on Test Prop is the only way. Dragging out the "fall off" over weeks is just not how I do it anymore. I MAKE the Test leave fast and MAKE SERMS work. When TEST is still running in your body you are not kickstarting anything but your ego. "I can still train like I am ON" will get you SHIT!

The next thing is Clomid or Nolva? Take both! Why play any games with the most important part of the entire cycle.

Here is the best few cycles/PCT I (note "I") have had.

Last two weeks of long ester gear start HCG.

After two weeks go on Test Prop 1/2 the dose of your long ester and finish the last two weeks with HCG and Prop.

One week after your LAST Prop pin begin SERMS.

During this last two weeks cut your training 25% then 50% and drop ANY cardio.

When you wake up one day and say "oh hell my Test is crashed" you are ready for PCT. This is the best day to start SERMS and 1/4 training volume, but the one week rule is good unless you wake up on day 5 of no injected Prop and know you're flat lined (which I doubt is going to happen that fast).

4 weeks of SERMS and you'll feel pretty darn good but DO NOT OVERTRAIN!! One nice working set and all basic moves.

Have you ever seen the big MFer in the gym come in, never break a sweat and hit a few stations and leave? THAT MFer is OFF cycle and knows NOT TO OVERTRAIN.

Until you're 8 weeks out from last pin you have shit recovery and ALL your muscle is going to do is feed workouts.

WORD!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sweet advice bro really useful info b/c that would be me and my large head over training thanx bud!

Reaction score
Thats a good to know CFM like your style bro...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
always great advice cfm!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great advice CFM as always

SHRUGS

Elite