Joint supps!

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Have always had a little bit of nagging elbow and wrist pains, aside from massaging the tender areas was thinking it might be a good a idea to get a good joint supplement if there are any. Any suggestions?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Deca!

therapuedic low dose.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Floss

Correct the issue that's bringing about the pain. That can mean any number of things. Can you be more specific about your pain?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Floss

Correct the issue that's bringing about the pain. That can mean any number of things. Can you be more specific about your pain?

Well the wrists can just be achey so not a big concern. But the elbow i feel with extension exercises like overhead dumbell ext’s can’t do them at all because I feel it, id say right on the boney part of the elbow. It’s not golfers or tennis elbow(all though I am susceptible to them) Any time I perform elbow flexion in any rom above a regular tricep push down(skull crushers, over head) I really feel it. Luckily benching and ohp doesnt really bother me.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Deca!

therapuedic low dose.

I heard about deca but I’m going to be running eq soon, very similar to the cycle you ran. So I was just trying to be proactive to make sure nothing progresses over the course of my cycle.

Reactions: Jin

Ironwood

Reaction score
Deca!

therapuedic low dose.

I’m curious about low-dose deca for joint pain. How much does it help? Do the benefits extend beyond the time your taking it?

New Threads