Jeff Nippard - Push Workout

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Seems like a sharp guy, uses proven methods with his own slight personal form tweaks which would apply to any individual. The great thing is he isn't saying every 2 seconds, "Do this and get huge!".

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems like a sharp guy, uses proven methods with his own slight personal form tweaks which would apply to any individual. The great thing is he isn't saying every 2 seconds, "Do this and get huge!".

I like him for exactly that reason. He cites good research and his claims all seem to be realistic & not based on a gimmick.

Plus his girlfriend / fiance is a genius & amazingly hot.

Young lad is doing a'ight for himself.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Good vid, he sticks with basic principles which are always solid. now a days you see a lot of weird shit going on in the gym because of the big juice heads on ig who bastardize everything and then it’s monkey see monkey do.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stopped listening when he correlated strength on bench press with pec size.
i agree with Dorian at least pertaining to my body.
flat bench is not the most optimal choice for building mass on pecs.
when I added in a day specifically for incline db work I noticed size increase more rapidly than ever before.
flat bench for me: front deltoid and triceps primary muscles worked.
pecs were secondary. Regardless of weight.
monkey see monkey do. Parrots.
ymmv

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stopped listening when he correlated strength on bench press with pec size.
i agree with Dorian at least pertaining to my body.
flat bench is not the most optimal choice for building mass on pecs.
when I added in a day specifically for incline db work I noticed size increase more rapidly than ever before.
flat bench for me: front deltoid and triceps primary muscles worked.
pecs were secondary. Regardless of weight.
monkey see monkey do. Parrots.
ymmv

He was quick to point out that correlation =/= causation in the study he cited on that point.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
We have had the 'Science vs. Experience" debate, I think we came to the conclusion that a little of both was possibly the answer? Theory=A collection of propositions to illustrate the principles of a subject.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Science says... but a lot of bodybuilders will say inc dumbells or even cable work best stimulates the chest

For a while I stayed away from presses even db almost all together due to an injury and much to my surprise tons of cables at different angles did amazing things for my chest.

New Threads