DNP Log from a Beginner - 250mg/Day - 31 Days

Reaction score
Day 3:

I felt sides today, but the only side I really felt was increased heat/sweat. I live in a basement apartment so it's always cold, I walked around my house naked today with the window open (-16 today), feels good man.

felt hot as fuark after dinner, my dinner was full of carbs i didn't even think about it. 5mins after eating carbs my body instantly got hot, wasn't undealable but definitely noticeable

I sweat like a ****ing monster at the gym. I've never sweat that much, I sweat so much it went through my sweater, I smelled like ass but felt like a beast; worth it. my friend pointed out to me at one point he was like "bro ur ****ing drenched, look at ur sweater" i looked down and it was an ocean. ec is keeping my caloric intake in fact, no cravings from dnp. i will say though that today i didn't eat breakky or lunch, i had so much shit to do, i was absolutely CRAVING carbs come dinner time.. but this just could be because i was hungry

didn't keep track of macros today, think i finished at 1700 cals, 200g+ protein, 100g carbs, 45g sugar (had a gatorade), took all my supplements plus 2 v8 juices today.

no physique changes, no negative side effects. loving dnp so far =)

Last edited:

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Day 3:

I felt sides today, but the only side I really felt was increased heat/sweat. I live in a basement apartment so it's always cold, I walked around my house naked today with the window open (-16 today), feels good man.

felt hot as fuark after dinner, my dinner was full of carbs i didn't even think about it. 5mins after eating carbs my body instantly got hot, wasn't undealable but definitely noticeable

I sweat like a ****ing monster at the gym. I've never sweat that much, I sweat so much it went through my sweater, I smelled like ass but felt like a beast; worth it. my friend pointed out to me at one point he was like "bro ur ****ing drenched, look at ur sweater" i looked down and it was an ocean. ec is keeping my caloric intake in fact, no cravings from dnp. i will say though that today i didn't eat breakky or lunch, i had so much shit to do, i was absolutely CRAVING carbs come dinner time.. but this just could be because i was hungry

didn't keep track of macros today, think i finished at 1700 cals, 200g+ protein, 100g carbs, 45g sugar (had a gatorade), took all my supplements plus 2 v8 juices today.

no physique changes, no negative side effects. loving dnp so far =)

dnp is the best thing to do if used correctly

I'm just feeling with you

Yesterday also in fitness so sweaty that my towel has pushed through and I had a white everything was yellow haha

today but -0,8kg what more could you want, dnp is the best burner for me if you use it correctly at 2000 calories at the moment what should i say i love it like you

does anyone know that?

Is it true that if somebody says 50 grams of fat, 50 grams of carbs and 400 grams of protein are taken on DNP,

That the protein that is too much is converted into carbohydrates?

So he gets more heat then

Last edited:
Reaction score
Day 4:

Sides are noticeable now, sweating a lot, piss is bright yellow, slight pain in stomach if I don't drink enough water. no yellow jizz, was kinda looking forward to that

Physique is already different, I'm not sure if that's because the water weight dropped off creatine or the dnp, but my abs are looking more defined.

Macros for the day: 2500 cals, 260g protein, 100g carbs, 60g sugar

I get carb cravings now, I kinda went slightly overboard today, back on track tomorrow. think I just need to drink more water.

also, anytime i eat carbs at all, instantly sweat buckets right away that lasts for 30mins. i ate rice for dinner and was sitting in a pool of my sweat for 40 minutes.

cya tomorrow

light workout today, did some arm/ab work followed by a 10minute run. didn't want to run any longer, think i was starting to overheat

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Can someone help me

I'm currently on 500mg of DNP Crystal a day, I sweat a lot but it works if I keep the carbs down.

The problem is I'm at 2000 calories a day, I lose 0.9kg a day, that seems way too much anyway, should I increase calories better?

I hope someone can help me

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Can someone help me

I'm currently on 500mg of DNP Crystal a day, I sweat a lot but it works if I keep the carbs down.

The problem is I'm at 2000 calories a day, I lose 0.9kg a day, that seems way too much anyway, should I increase calories better?

I hope someone can help me

Please STFU already.

And why would you eat more instead of taking less DNP?

A guy on DNP complaining about losing too much weight....next will be another clown complaining he's getting too muscular on a dbol, deca, test bulk.

Last edited:

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Please STFU already.

And why would you eat more instead of taking less DNP?

A guy on DNP complaining about losing too much weight....next will be another clown complaining he's getting too muscular on a dbol, deca, test bulk.

No, of course I do not complain

but 0.9kg a day at the moment is quite a lot in my opinion I take only DNP no anabolic steroids.

I do not know if that's really 0.9kg fat, or even muscle, because if it's fat I'm happy about it.
I will go to 250mg again on Sunday.

That's why I prefer to ask, because here you can exchange and others read something like that

Reaction score
Day 5:

Nothing to really report, the only side I'm getting now is random heatflashes. They hit at completely random times, last about 20 minutes, i'd say I get about 2-3 every 6 hours. Not really that bad.

1900 calories today
did a nice workout today, didn't finish though. the sweat fatigues me earlier, i ended up splitting my 2 hour routine into 2 days instead, seems i get more done that way

no carb cravings or night sweats, i do get crazy ass dreams though. no physique changes.

i will say, i smell like shyt all the time. i shower 3 times a day and ****ing smother myself in soap and girly scents and i still smell like a pile of ass. lolz

Last edited:

pumperalbo

Reaction score
great report

yes, I know this fragrance, the same with me, you smell like something really that is rotten

lately i was in the gym, because i sweated because of dnp, my colleague said to me buh why you smell so severely after chemicals haha

250mg is comfortable, stay at this dose I go from sunday again to 250mg, at 500mg I sweat so extreme I do not realize, especially in the night this heat incredibly very warm I sleep with window open at -5 degrees and 2 fans

Reaction score
great report

yes, I know this fragrance, the same with me, you smell like something really that is rotten

lately i was in the gym, because i sweated because of dnp, my colleague said to me buh why you smell so severely after chemicals haha

250mg is comfortable, stay at this dose I go from sunday again to 250mg, at 500mg I sweat so extreme I do not realize, especially in the night this heat incredibly very warm I sleep with window open at -5 degrees and 2 fans

yeah from what i've read there's really no benefit to going about 250/200mg, yeah you will lose weight quicker, but symptoms can develop quicker, you will have more severe sides, etc. staying at a low dose for a prolonged period seems better

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Dou you eat Fruits on DNP Cycle? When yes, which fruits?

Reaction score
No fruit, I'm not a big fan of fruit.

Day 6:

Not much to say, random heatflashes getting more intense. According to the cart there should be 633mg of DNP in my system right now. It only goes up to 675, so this is probably the worst it's gonna get. It makes working out hard.

Also not yellow jizz, big dissapointment.

Cals today: 2140

pumperalbo

Reaction score
No fruit, I'm not a big fan of fruit.

Day 6:

Not much to say, random heatflashes getting more intense. According to the cart there should be 633mg of DNP in my system right now. It only goes up to 675, so this is probably the worst it's gonna get. It makes working out hard.

Also not yellow jizz, big dissapointment.

Cals today: 2140

do you weight all day? how many lost daily?

Reaction score
Day 7:

First day I've felt like utter shit all day, constantly tired, swamp ass, sweating. i've definitely lose weight though, i'm gonna weigh myself tomorrow. im just so tired i dont even want to type, im going to bed

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Day 7:

First day I've felt like utter shit all day, constantly tired, swamp ass, sweating. i've definitely lose weight though, i'm gonna weigh myself tomorrow. im just so tired i dont even want to type, im going to bed

how many you have lost weight? how many calories do you eat daily 2000?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
how many you have lost weight? how many calories do you eat daily 2000?

Can you imagine the amount/type of questions this guy would ask if he were to take AAS?

PoB said DNP is easy to understand. You aren't getting it: DNP + cake=results.

Reaction score
Day 8:

For future/current readers sorry I didn't write shit yesterday, that was the first day on DNP I had zero energy and felt sick all day. I woke up today feeling really good.

Completely smashed my workout today, hit PRs on everything, did a HIIT boxing session after. The only sides I am currently maintaining is slight lethargy and random sweat/heatflashes.

I think if I had the choice of doing either 250mg/28 days or 500mg/14 days I'd always pick 250/28. I can't imagine how bad 500 would be for 14 days, I think if I had absolutely nothing to do for 14 days I would probably go for it, but if you have a job or anything it would be hard.

I constantly smell like shit despite showering a **** ton, I have to put a towel on the back of my computer chair because I sweat just sitting in a basement apartment with the window open. Not trying to complain I understand this comes with DNP, just sharing my position.

I have definitely lost weight but the scale has not moved; i presume most of that is waterweight. i don't have any bad sides yet (numbness/np, yellow tint). my pee is extremely yellow, but no yellow jizz.

if i take DNP on an empty stomach = instant heartburn for an hour. it's not painful just uncomfortable, just something to note. im still taking 3x multis, 3x nac, 2x melatonin, and 3x ec every day, I haven't missed.

cals for the day somewhere around 1800, i didn't count today been too busy. i haven't been eating much, i usually intermittent fast and skip morning/lunch (i'll drink my protein shakes in the morning w/ dnp now so i dont get heartburn) but at dinner ill just eat like 1800 cals. i just find it more enjoyable that way instead of spreading out my meals.

To recap:

The first 4 days were easy, zero sides. Day 5 is when the sides hit me: random heatflashes, slight lethargy, trouble falling asleep. Day 6 they ramped, Day 7 they ramped up again, and Day 8 I have 658mg of DNP in my system. At the end of my 31 day cycle I will have 675mg in my system. To this is essentially as bad as it is going to get (besides 17 more mg - which is negligible).

honestly i feel like a lot of the complaints about this drug are so unwarranted. but do your research and don't be an idiot, just take a low dose; assess your tolerance. i can easily do 250mg for 31 days at this rate

because i sweat constantly i have swamp ass; my ass is constantly sweaty and smells like barf. i literally have showered 6 times today and no matter how much soap/scents i use it just wont mask how bad i smell because of the sweat

Last edited:

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether ephedrine and sibutramine saturate the same receptor in the brain?

For example, on dnp 2 weeks can you use ephedrine and then 2 weeks sibutramine?

my ephedrine has no real effect anymore after 16 days

hope someone can answer that

Reaction score
Day 9:

not much to say, i'm pretty tired all the time now. still smell like ass, constant sweat, in general im unproductive

workouts feel better though because of how much i sweat, it's kind of motivating.

i will say today i noticed i have a huge rash on both my arms, however i dont think the rash is from dnp. it's not itchy, what i think is happening is because i sweat so much at the gym my clothes stick to my skin and cause rashes.. used to have this problem a long time ago.

cals for the day: 1700~1900, keeping protein above 200, and sugar low as possible
kind of cheated today, i treated myself to two gatorades. feel bad but not really, cuz gatorade is awesome and i need some electros..

i dont really count my carbs, i keep them low but i just deal with the heat. the heat sucks, but at 250mg i just fight through it. anytime i eat carbs though i take my shirt off and put a towel on my back, its almost like clockwork how fast it happens. almost exactly 10-15 minutes after consuming carbs i will feel a heatflash and it will last for 30mins-1 hour where my back just constantly sweats

i did abs/calves/cardio today. was my off day, wasn't supposed to go to the gym but i was bored at home so i figured i'd go and make the most of this cycle while i can.

still using the same supplements, 3x multi, 3x nac, 2x mela, 3x eca. eca does absolutely nothing to me anymore so im considering cutting it, not sure.

Reaction score
Day 10:

Couldn't finish my workout due to the amount i sweat, going to go back tomorrow and complete it.

seeing a lot more veins in my body, not sure if bf% is lowering or just placebo

100% have lost weight, will weigh myself tomorrow

cals for today: 2300

contemplating running this cycle for 41 days instead of 30 (was reading a few other logs), the sides are pretty shitty but manageable at 250. im glad i didnt go to 500

i got no heatflashes today, ate carbs too. kind of weird? i take my dnp at the exact same time everyday (4:20 pm lol)

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Day 10:

Couldn't finish my workout due to the amount i sweat, going to go back tomorrow and complete it.

seeing a lot more veins in my body, not sure if bf% is lowering or just placebo

100% have lost weight, will weigh myself tomorrow

cals for today: 2300

contemplating running this cycle for 41 days instead of 30 (was reading a few other logs), the sides are pretty shitty but manageable at 250. im glad i didnt go to 500

i got no heatflashes today, ate carbs too. kind of weird? i take my dnp at the exact same time everyday (4:20 pm lol)

if you only eat 30 grams of carbs a day, you'll notice 0, so do I do it right now, now and then just a little warm wave but very, very pleasant no matter where you are

I recommend that to you and the fat loss is wow I just say, have the feeling lose more than if I'm at 100grams carbs or 150grams

really try it out, one is tired but with eca that regulates itself and caffeine

New Threads