DNP Log from a Beginner - 250mg/Day - 31 Days

Reaction score
Day 11/12:

Nothing really to say. Honestly everyday is kind of the same now. Just random heatflashes, takes me longer to get through workouts.

Took me 4 hours (!!) to finish my workout, I drank plenty of water and longer cooldown times just in case.

Reaction score
Day 13:

I cheated a bit on my diet, I think I consumed 3500 calories, I went easy the next day to streamline it. Turns out maybe EC does actually effect my appetite, I didn't take it that day and was super hungry. I might be getting consistent carb cravings on DNP now, so I'm gonna scale the diet back a bit. I'm also taking today/tomorrow as recovery days for the gym since I've gone hard the past few days.

Day 14:
Consumed only 1600 calories today, still feeling pretty hungry as I type this though. No other side effects, still on 250mg DNP and other supplements as well. No noticeable weight loss. Ironically enough as I type this I'm getting a heat flash, consumed next to no carbs today.

Reaction score
Day 15:

Still troopin along, I wish I had more to say. Sometimes the sides are really relevant and sometimes I can't notice anything.

Only ate 1300 cals today. It's really ****ing hard to not overheat, I underestimated the carb cravings. My sugar in take is also a little bit higher since I ran out of v8 and drink gatorades now. Meh, i'm losing weight so it must be working.

Reaction score
Day 16:

Same as day 15. I had no sides today. I had heartburn after taking the DNP but it went away. No workout today. Total cals for the day is somewhere around 1800.

Reaction score
What is your weight actualy?

I'll weigh myself tonight at the gym, I started at 226 at beginning of cycle. Been in caloric deficit every day except one day, don't notice too much of a change, I expect to see a bit more when I come off of it. I'll post my weight tonight with my log.

Reaction score
Day 17:

So it turns out I put the wrong starting weight on the front page. I started at 236, not 226. Today I weigh 225.5, so I have effectively lost 10.5 lbs in 16 days. Not bad I'd say :p

I had no sides at all today. Meal prepped for the next week.

Cals for the day:

I just had no hunger at all today

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If I ate 1,300 calories a day for 16 days I'd lose about 8 pounds without DNP. Just sayin.

Reaction score
Yeah you're completely right! I don't normally eat 1300 calories though, just wasn't very hungry today. I'm usually a lot higher (in previous posts).

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yeah you're completely right! I don't normally eat 1300 calories though, just wasn't very hungry today. I'm usually a lot higher (in previous posts).

Always seems to me like DNP users are running huge caloric deficits while on DNP. Does it make it easier to eat less?

Reaction score
Hey all,

after some thought I'm considering ramping my dose up to 500mg and turning this into a 23 day cycle instead, thoughts? I don't really feel any effects for the past 8 days, and since I'm a bigger guy I can more than handle it. Is it safe to do this? I'm going to do some self research, but the plan basically is I ran 250 for 16 days, then want to run 500 for 7 more.

Reaction score
Day 23:

I haven't really posted in awhile because there's nothing to post. My weight has dropped from 236 (107kg) starting to 221 (100kg).

My diet is super good now, eating 6 meals a day, hitting all my macros, no more junk food, meal prepping. I feel a lot better now in general and the weight is absolutely melting off of me right now, I see changes in the mirror every single day.

No side effects. The only things different is I'd say my core temperature is always 20% hotter, I'm always hot when people around me are neutral/cold. Doesn't bug me, I kind of got used to this early. I'm still only using 250mg a day.

I stopped taking NAC because it was giving my really bad heartburn everytime I took it, despite how much food/water I drank.

Also.. day 23, my cum turned yellow. Really strange, I hit the max dosage in my system at day 15, not sure why it's happening now.

In terms of weightlifting, I just hit my new deadlift/squat max, however my bench is completely stalled and I may have to deload on it, tried both widegrip and closegrip, can not make progress on it. However, my overhead press just broke out of a pretty bad 2 months stall I had, probably because of the diet change. Very happy with that.

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Day 23:

I haven't really posted in awhile because there's nothing to post. My weight has dropped from 236 (107kg) starting to 221 (100kg).

My diet is super good now, eating 6 meals a day, hitting all my macros, no more junk food, meal prepping. I feel a lot better now in general and the weight is absolutely melting off of me right now, I see changes in the mirror every single day.

No side effects. The only things different is I'd say my core temperature is always 20% hotter, I'm always hot when people around me are neutral/cold. Doesn't bug me, I kind of got used to this early. I'm still only using 250mg a day.

I stopped taking NAC because it was giving my really bad heartburn everytime I took it, despite how much food/water I drank.

Also.. day 23, my cum turned yellow. Really strange, I hit the max dosage in my system at day 15, not sure why it's happening now.

In terms of weightlifting, I just hit my new deadlift/squat max, however my bench is completely stalled and I may have to deload on it, tried both widegrip and closegrip, can not make progress on it. However, my overhead press just broke out of a pretty bad 2 months stall I had, probably because of the diet change. Very happy with that.

very nice results :)

do not worry about your sperm mine is always very yellow on dnp

Sex with a woman is not possible otherwise the puke if they have to swallow :D

Reaction score
Day 23-24

Nothing to comment on.

Day 24-27

After doing research and getting advice from dnp discord, I'm going to be changing to 500mg dosages from now on. I still haven't felt any significant change besides MASSIVE lethargy. I'm off ec stack now because I found it actually made me more hungry, so back to baseline now. I'm just trooping through the lethargy as best as possible. Plan on running this until maybe day 35/41 I don't know yet then stopping the cycle.

EDIT:

I just realized I've ****ed up the dates massively. Today is actually day 29, so I switched to 500mg dosages on day 26. Sorry about that. On the other dates nothing really happened.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Forgot to add:

Weight so far: 236 lbs (107.048 kg) > 217 lb (98.42 kg). This is in 29 days, 26 of them are 250, 3 at 500. I suspect I am holding a bit of waterweight (maybe 4-6 lbs) so I'm excited to see how it looks coming off.

My back progress pictures are mind blowing. Looking at my back flexed from 29 days ago you see nothing, but now all muscles are visible and my delts are actually showing. Probably one of the best back progress pics I've seen on dnp logs. Will post at end of cycle/water drop.

My diet is completely beautiful right now. No cheat days, just straight good foods. Lots of chicken breast, brown rice, protein shakes (with water and milk as a mixup).

My squat and deadlifts are still both progressing very well. My bench is stalling, I had to deload last workout. Not sure if this is because of the rapid weight loss on DNP or form issues. I have historically always had a lot of issues with bench press so I'm planning on fixing my form tonight so that it's hitting my pectorals more, because normally I don't feel it at all.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How many DNP logs has pumper totally high jacked?

New Threads