DNP Log from a Beginner - 250mg/Day - 31 Days

Reaction score
Sup bitches

This is going to be my diary post for my experience with DNP.

I train 3 days a week - light cardio but mainly focused on compound lifts and accessories
I also train 1 day a week where I just box as a form of HIIT cardio in a boxing gym - I anticipate that the DNP might leave me to depleted to do any sparing work, so I’ll just do some light pads.

Diet is going to be clean, am going to run in a caloric deficit. I am 6’5 and have a BMR of 2313.16.t. I plan on eating about 1400-2000 calories per day. 230g protein, low carb (probably under 100g, will have to experiment and see how the sides are).

Sides I’m expecting:
- Heat
- Lethargy
- Yellow jizz

Sides I’m really hoping not to get:
- Any sign of NP
- Yellow skin/eyes
- A rash (I have benadryl ready for this).

But just in case, here are my plans for any of these sides:
- For heat/lethargy I’ll be running an EC stack, 24mg ephe x 200mg caffeine, x3 daily (already running this with no problem).
- if I get any sign of NP (numbness/pins and needles) I’m cutting DNP and never running it again. I’m hoping the 600mg of NAC I’m taking will slim any chance of this happening (negligible data on this though).
- If I get a rash i'll take benadryl, if the rash persists I'll stop the cycle and try again in a month. Various research I've read has said that your body builds a tolerance to DNP if I happen to be allergic.

Also, gonna drink **** ton of water, I already drink a ridiculous amount so this won’t matter too much. Some v8 juice here and there.

Morning:

5ml High Potency Fish Oil (1000mg epa/550mg dha)
600mg NAC
250mg DNP
50g Protein Shake with 5g Creatine
3x Ephedrine (24mg), 1x200g Caffeine (3 times a day)

If I have trouble sleeping at night I'll pop a melatonin.

I'm about to take my first 250mg dose, so I'll update accordingly.

Starting weight: 226, hoping to get close to 200 (I realize this is probably not going to happen, the closer the better though).

Any last minute tips/advice welcome.

pumperalbo

Reaction score
hi i will read this log , nice

recommend you start with your weight at 2200 first, you'll have a good deficit with DNP either way.

1400 calories are too hard on DNP, even at 2000 calories I am currently take pictures that makes me wonder

how much body fat do you have?

Reaction score
hi i will read this log , nice

recommend you start with your weight at 2200 first, you'll have a good deficit with DNP either way.

1400 calories are too hard on DNP, even at 2000 calories I am currently take pictures that makes me wonder

how much body fat do you have?

Hey there, thanks for tuning in.

BF% hard to say, never really compared. I'd say 25%-30%? Somewhere in there.

I'll probably end up consuming around 1600-2000, I actually have really good willpower when it comes to dieting so I don't really anticipate I'll find the DNP cravings that difficult to deal with.

I took before pictures, I'll take another one a week after my cycle and post both of them.

pumperalbo

Reaction score

I'll probably end up consuming around 1600-2000, I actually have really good willpower when it comes to dieting so I don't really anticipate I'll find the DNP cravings that difficult to deal with.

I took before pictures, I'll take another one a week after my cycle and post both of them.

ok, very good, that's what makes me happy, a lot of success

I'm always extremely hungry, unfortunately, even without dnp, so I limit myself to the calories at dnp with eca

what do you always mean with v8 juice?

do you think this american tomato juice is this v8 juice? https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61+hWhoJ-jL._SL1024_.jpg

or powerrade zero?

Reaction score
ok, very good, that's what makes me happy, a lot of success

I'm always extremely hungry, unfortunately, even without dnp, so I limit myself to the calories at dnp with eca

what do you always mean with v8 juice?

do you think this american tomato juice is this v8 juice?

or powerrade zero?

Yes, V8 juice is the one you linked. Upon research people recommend it because: 30 calories, 95mg sodium, 600mg potassium, vit c, low sugar (~4g). need to get some potassium and electrolytes and v8 is what i've read everyone recommends. tastes like utter ass tho

I originally bought a 24 pack of gatorade but it's loaded with sugar (40g/bottle) and only has 75mg of potassium. It sucks because I love Gatorade but sugar bloats me really badly. i also didnt buy gatorade 0 so its 150cals/bottle. ill probably just drink it as a PWO after my cycle is over

pumperalbo

Reaction score

what kind of carbs do you have with 30 calories and so few carbohydrates? from v8 juice?

As far as I can see in Google all have on 330ml about 10carbohydrates and more unfortunately

There are different sorts of the v8 juice

thanks for help

Reaction score
what kind of carbs do you have with 30 calories and so few carbohydrates? from v8 juice?

As far as I can see in Google all have on 330ml about 10carbohydrates and more unfortunately

There are different sorts of the v8 juice

thanks for help

I can't post links but go to google and type "V8® 100% VEGETABLE JUICE LOW SODIUM", it's the 2nd link.

6g carb, 30 cals, 600mg pot, 50% vit c

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
DNP is some mean stuff. Be careful. Not going to bash, so I will only ask why would you turn to this, this soon? If you are 25-30% you could make a lot of progress losing bf with clean calorie deficit diet and cardio. You could even just do clen and t3. Jumping straight to DNP is a big jump. With that being said, good luck and I hope you get what you are looking for.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
with that username i am very curious as to what ypu deadlift...

Reaction score
with that username i am very curious as to what ypu deadlift...

Nothing notable, just my favorite lift. :)

Welcome to UG

Crystal or powder dnp?

It's Powder, 250mg. Reputable vendor from what I've seen.

DNP is some mean stuff. Be careful. Not going to bash, so I will only ask why would you turn to this, this soon? If you are 25-30% you could make a lot of progress losing bf with clean calorie deficit diet and cardio. You could even just do clen and t3. Jumping straight to DNP is a big jump. With that being said, good luck and I hope you get what you are looking for.

Yes you are 100% correct. I went from 320 to 225 by clean dieting/solid strength routine. The remaining 25 lbs I want to lose is stubborn. I've been on a clean-cheat free diet for the past 6 months and my weight has not moved. I realize it will in time, but I just want something to speed up the process.

I've read up on the risks of DNP and am aware of what I'm getting myself into. Been researching it for a few weeks now.

Anyways, todays the end of my first day.
Drank 4L of water, pissed about 8 times, no side effects.
Gym went great, got new PRs on DL/Squats, didn't have time to finish my entire routine. Going back tomorrow for some light cardio and to finish what I couldn't off (close grip bench and some rows).

Got home and popped a mult vit, 600mg more nac, scarfed down as a v8, didn't feel anything relevant today. Kinda surprised, I've read tons of logs and I'd say about a good 90% of them say they felt a small increase to heat during the day on their first day, I live in Canada and it's like -25 where I am, it's ****ing freezing, didn't notice anything relevant. I expect I will in the new few days.

Completely unrelated: I decided to take a dose of EC before the gym and I felt noticeably stronger today, which is weird because Caffeine usually doesn't do anything to me (don't even drink coffee). And also, my nose was running at the gym, I'm not sick. Could just be a weird placebo effect but weirdly enough I felt like I could actually breathe through my nose (I usually have a stuffed nose).

This morning I took 600mg of NAC as a test since I've never taken it: within 20 minutes I had heartburn. Upon researching it, people recommend that I take a good amount of water with NAC. On my second 600mg dose today I drank a shit ton of water and had no heartburn, weird.

I should say I have a high tolerance for basically any stimulant I've ever taken in my life. When I first started taking ECA, I (stupidly) took max dose right away (24e/200mg caf x 3 a day) and it did absolutely nothing to me: not even suppress my appetite. I realize DNP is no joke, but I also am not expecting the sides to be nearly as bad as everyone is making out. I also think running 250mg dosages is going to keep the sides in check. I'm asthmatic and have used inhalers a lot in my life, they never really worked on me. Caffeine (usually) doesn't do anything to me. I'm guessing it's also because I'm 6'5 and a big guy in general.

Got an interview tomorrow, wish me luck =)

Night all

Last edited:

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sup bitches

This is going to be my diary post for my experience with DNP.

I train 3 days a week - light cardio but mainly focused on compound lifts and accessories
I also train 1 day a week where I just box as a form of HIIT cardio in a boxing gym - I anticipate that the DNP might leave me to depleted to do any sparing work, so I’ll just do some light pads.

Diet is going to be clean, am going to run in a caloric deficit. I am 6’5 and have a BMR of 2313.16.t. I plan on eating about 1400-2000 calories per day. 230g protein, low carb (probably under 100g, will have to experiment and see how the sides are).

Sides I’m expecting:
- Heat
- Lethargy
- Yellow jizz

Sides I’m really hoping not to get:
- Any sign of NP
- Yellow skin/eyes
- A rash (I have benadryl ready for this).

But just in case, here are my plans for any of these sides:
- For heat/lethargy I’ll be running an EC stack, 24mg ephe x 200mg caffeine, x3 daily (already running this with no problem).
- if I get any sign of NP (numbness/pins and needles) I’m cutting DNP and never running it again. I’m hoping the 600mg of NAC I’m taking will slim any chance of this happening (negligible data on this though).
- If I get a rash i'll take benadryl, if the rash persists I'll stop the cycle and try again in a month. Various research I've read has said that your body builds a tolerance to DNP if I happen to be allergic.

Also, gonna drink **** ton of water, I already drink a ridiculous amount so this won’t matter too much. Some v8 juice here and there.

Morning:

5ml High Potency Fish Oil (1000mg epa/550mg dha)
600mg NAC
250mg DNP
50g Protein Shake with 5g Creatine
3x Ephedrine (24mg), 1x200g Caffeine (3 times a day)

If I have trouble sleeping at night I'll pop a melatonin.

I'm about to take my first 250mg dose, so I'll update accordingly.

Starting weight: 226, hoping to get close to 200 (I realize this is probably not going to happen, the closer the better though).

Any last minute tips/advice welcome.

Did I read the ephedrine dose correctly?? 3x24mg three times a day? So 216mg/day??

Reaction score
Did I read the ephedrine dose correctly?? 3x24mg three times a day? So 216mg/day??

24 mg of ephedrine, 3 times a day

So 72mg total a day and 600mg caffeine.

The brand I'm using is synergex ephedrine. I live I Canada so I can just walk in a supplement store and but it.

Also update: woke up in the middle of the night definitely feeling heat. Bed was damp but not soaked. Enjoy the feeling actually: I feel like I'm being hugged all the time lmao

Chugged some water and a melatonin

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the progress ye already made! It would seem ye get yer shite sorted with this run. Keep an eye on yer temp throughout the day (or at least once per day) also.

Best luck!

Reaction score
Congratulations on the progress ye already made! It would seem ye get yer shite sorted with this run. Keep an eye on yer temp throughout the day (or at least once per day) also.

Best luck!

Thank you very much! Will definitely be keeping an eye on temp.

Gotta say the people on this forum are friendly, instead of getting people calling me an idiot y'all are nice and give advice, I appreciate that.

Day 2:

So around 1:00 am I woke up last night with minor night sweats, wasn't bad or unmanageable. I felt really warm, I kind of enjoyed it. I live in a basement apartment in Canada so it's constantly freezing in my room, didn't need blankets over me last night.

Woke up feeling good today, popped 600mg nac, fish oil, 24mg ephe and 200mg caf this morning, and a multi. Went to my interview, did good I think. Bought some new protein, it's gingerbread flavor, tastes blessed my bros.

Planning on taking 250mg more at 4:20 pm, exactly 24 hours later. Going to the gym around 9 to do some exercises I couldn't finish off yesterday and a little bit of a run + some boxing pad work.

EDIT: Does anyone have any information on creatine with DNP? I read a source that said using creatine on DNP doesn't actually do anything and to go off it for the duration of your cycle, anyone know? Googling gives me mixed results.

Last edited:

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
24 mg of ephedrine, 3 times a day

So 72mg total a day and 600mg caffeine.

The brand I'm using is synergex ephedrine. I live I Canada so I can just walk in a supplement store and but it.

Also update: woke up in the middle of the night definitely feeling heat. Bed was damp but not soaked. Enjoy the feeling actually: I feel like I'm being hugged all the time lmao

Chugged some water and a melatonin

Oh okay that's what I was hoping! Great log so far, looking forward to following along!

Reaction score
End of day 2:

I woke up late today, didn't have any breakfast. Woops.

Brunch:
240 cal, 50g protein shake
Multi
24mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caf
600mg NAC

Lunch:
Chicken Wraps, 740 cal (didn't record other macros, woops)
V8 Juice (30 cals)
Multi

Dinner:
3x Hamburgers (no bun, no toppings), 930 cals (wanted to keep carbs/cals low - shitty dinner, didn't have any food. going shopping tmo)
600mg NAC

PWO (went to gym late):
Chickpeas, 400cals
Multi
V8 juice (30 cals)

TOTAL:
2360 cals, 200g+ protein, <100g carbs (got most carbs from wraps), <10g sugar
good dose of potassium, antioxidants, and good fats.

Workout was super light today, I finished what I didn't complete yesterday (cg bench, rows), did a quick 10 minute sprint, and very light boxing work.

No side effects at all yet besides the night sweats yesterday, I anticipate i'll get the same thing tonight. Feeling pretty healthy and good.
I pop a melatonin and that shit knocks me out harder then the punches I get in boxing, nice. first time trying it yesterday, went to bed like a baby
Not too focused on keeping carbs low yet as sides aren't apparent, but I was definitely under 100g today.

Drank 4L of water today, pissed about 10 times no joke. no difference in piss color/jizz color, no sweats, no heat. expecting in the next 2 days. no difference in physique.
night bros

EDIT: also decided to stop taking creatine: don't know if it matters, read a bunch of bro science on google saying it doesn't do anything/can be harmful, i don't really need to be on creatine right now so I'll stop it starting tomorrow

Last edited:

New Threads