Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Does anyone know whether ephedrine and sibutramine saturate the same receptor in the brain?

For example, on dnp 2 weeks can you use ephedrine and then 2 weeks sibutramine?

my ephedrine has no real effect anymore after 16 days

hope someone can answer that

Thanks
    Day 9:

not much to say, i'm pretty tired all the time now. still smell like ass, constant sweat, in general im unproductive

workouts feel better though because of how much i sweat, it's kind of motivating.

i will say today i noticed i have a huge rash on both my arms, however i dont think the rash is from dnp. it's not itchy, what i think is happening is because i sweat so much at the gym my clothes stick to my skin and cause rashes.. used to have this problem a long time ago.

cals for the day: 1700~1900, keeping protein above 200, and sugar low as possible
    kind of cheated today, i treated myself to two gatorades. feel bad but not really, cuz gatorade is awesome and i need some electros..

i dont really count my carbs, i keep them low but i just deal with the heat. the heat sucks, but at 250mg i just fight through it. anytime i eat carbs though i take my shirt off and put a towel on my back, its almost like clockwork how fast it happens. almost exactly 10-15 minutes after consuming carbs i will feel a heatflash and it will last for 30mins-1 hour where my back just constantly sweats

i did abs/calves/cardio today. was my off day, wasn't supposed to go to the gym but i was bored at home so i figured i'd go and make the most of this cycle while i can.

still using the same supplements, 3x multi, 3x nac, 2x mela, 3x eca. eca does absolutely nothing to me anymore so im considering cutting it, not sure.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ButDoYouDeadlift For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (02-21-2018)

Thanks
    Day 10:

Couldn't finish my workout due to the amount i sweat, going to go back tomorrow and complete it.

seeing a lot more veins in my body, not sure if bf% is lowering or just placebo

100% have lost weight, will weigh myself tomorrow

cals for today: 2300

contemplating running this cycle for 41 days instead of 30 (was reading a few other logs), the sides are pretty shitty but manageable at 250. im glad i didnt go to 500

i got no heatflashes today, ate carbs too. kind of weird? i take my dnp at the exact same time everyday (4:20 pm lol)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ButDoYouDeadlift For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ButDoYouDeadlift View Post
    Day 10:

Couldn't finish my workout due to the amount i sweat, going to go back tomorrow and complete it.

seeing a lot more veins in my body, not sure if bf% is lowering or just placebo

100% have lost weight, will weigh myself tomorrow

cals for today: 2300

contemplating running this cycle for 41 days instead of 30 (was reading a few other logs), the sides are pretty shitty but manageable at 250. im glad i didnt go to 500

i got no heatflashes today, ate carbs too. kind of weird? i take my dnp at the exact same time everyday (4:20 pm lol)

if you only eat 30 grams of carbs a day, you'll notice 0, so do I do it right now, now and then just a little warm wave but very, very pleasant no matter where you are

I recommend that to you and the fat loss is wow I just say, have the feeling lose more than if I'm at 100grams carbs or 150grams

really try it out, one is tired but with eca that regulates itself and caffeine

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234