Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Yeah you're completely right! I don't normally eat 1300 calories though, just wasn't very hungry today. I'm usually a lot higher (in previous posts).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ButDoYouDeadlift For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (03-01-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,745 Times in 1,717 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ButDoYouDeadlift View Post
    Yeah you're completely right! I don't normally eat 1300 calories though, just wasn't very hungry today. I'm usually a lot higher (in previous posts).
    Always seems to me like DNP users are running huge caloric deficits while on DNP. Does it make it easier to eat less?

Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren

Thanks
    Hey all,

after some thought I'm considering ramping my dose up to 500mg and turning this into a 23 day cycle instead, thoughts? I don't really feel any effects for the past 8 days, and since I'm a bigger guy I can more than handle it. Is it safe to do this? I'm going to do some self research, but the plan basically is I ran 250 for 16 days, then want to run 500 for 7 more.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ButDoYouDeadlift For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (03-02-2018)

Thanks
    Day 23:

I haven't really posted in awhile because there's nothing to post. My weight has dropped from 236 (107kg) starting to 221 (100kg).

My diet is super good now, eating 6 meals a day, hitting all my macros, no more junk food, meal prepping. I feel a lot better now in general and the weight is absolutely melting off of me right now, I see changes in the mirror every single day.

No side effects. The only things different is I'd say my core temperature is always 20% hotter, I'm always hot when people around me are neutral/cold. Doesn't bug me, I kind of got used to this early. I'm still only using 250mg a day.

I stopped taking NAC because it was giving my really bad heartburn everytime I took it, despite how much food/water I drank.

Also.. day 23, my cum turned yellow. Really strange, I hit the max dosage in my system at day 15, not sure why it's happening now.

In terms of weightlifting, I just hit my new deadlift/squat max, however my bench is completely stalled and I may have to deload on it, tried both widegrip and closegrip, can not make progress on it. However, my overhead press just broke out of a pretty bad 2 months stall I had, probably because of the diet change. Very happy with that.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ButDoYouDeadlift For This Useful Post:

admin (04-03-2018),pumperalbo (03-08-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ButDoYouDeadlift View Post
    Day 23:

I haven't really posted in awhile because there's nothing to post. My weight has dropped from 236 (107kg) starting to 221 (100kg).

My diet is super good now, eating 6 meals a day, hitting all my macros, no more junk food, meal prepping. I feel a lot better now in general and the weight is absolutely melting off of me right now, I see changes in the mirror every single day.

No side effects. The only things different is I'd say my core temperature is always 20% hotter, I'm always hot when people around me are neutral/cold. Doesn't bug me, I kind of got used to this early. I'm still only using 250mg a day.

I stopped taking NAC because it was giving my really bad heartburn everytime I took it, despite how much food/water I drank.

Also.. day 23, my cum turned yellow. Really strange, I hit the max dosage in my system at day 15, not sure why it's happening now.

In terms of weightlifting, I just hit my new deadlift/squat max, however my bench is completely stalled and I may have to deload on it, tried both widegrip and closegrip, can not make progress on it. However, my overhead press just broke out of a pretty bad 2 months stall I had, probably because of the diet change. Very happy with that.

very nice results

do not worry about your sperm mine is always very yellow on dnp

Sex with a woman is not possible otherwise the puke if they have to swallow

Thanks
    Day 23-24

Nothing to comment on.

Day 24-27

After doing research and getting advice from dnp discord, I'm going to be changing to 500mg dosages from now on. I still haven't felt any significant change besides MASSIVE lethargy. I'm off ec stack now because I found it actually made me more hungry, so back to baseline now. I'm just trooping through the lethargy as best as possible. Plan on running this until maybe day 35/41 I don't know yet then stopping the cycle.

EDIT:

I just realized I've ****ed up the dates massively. Today is actually day 29, so I switched to 500mg dosages on day 26. Sorry about that. On the other dates nothing really happened.
    Last edited by ButDoYouDeadlift; 03-12-2018 at 07:28 AM.

Thanks
    Forgot to add:

Weight so far: 236 lbs (107.048 kg) > 217 lb (98.42 kg). This is in 29 days, 26 of them are 250, 3 at 500. I suspect I am holding a bit of waterweight (maybe 4-6 lbs) so I'm excited to see how it looks coming off.

My back progress pictures are mind blowing. Looking at my back flexed from 29 days ago you see nothing, but now all muscles are visible and my delts are actually showing. Probably one of the best back progress pics I've seen on dnp logs. Will post at end of cycle/water drop.

My diet is completely beautiful right now. No cheat days, just straight good foods. Lots of chicken breast, brown rice, protein shakes (with water and milk as a mixup).

My squat and deadlifts are still both progressing very well. My bench is stalling, I had to deload last workout. Not sure if this is because of the rapid weight loss on DNP or form issues. I have historically always had a lot of issues with bench press so I'm planning on fixing my form tonight so that it's hitting my pectorals more, because normally I don't feel it at all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ButDoYouDeadlift For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (03-16-2018)

Thanks
    Waiting for the progress pics

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillinlow For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (03-16-2018)

Thanks
    do you have pictures?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345