Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

DNP Log from a Beginner - 250mg/Day - 31 Days

Sup bitches

This is going to be my diary post for my experience with DNP.

I train 3 days a week - light cardio but mainly focused on compound lifts and accessories
    I also train 1 day a week where I just box as a form of HIIT cardio in a boxing gym - I anticipate that the DNP might leave me to depleted to do any sparing work, so Iíll just do some light pads.

Diet is going to be clean, am going to run in a caloric deficit. I am 6í5 and have a BMR of 2313.16.t. I plan on eating about 1400-2000 calories per day. 230g protein, low carb (probably under 100g, will have to experiment and see how the sides are).

Sides Iím expecting:
    - Heat
    - Lethargy
    - Yellow jizz

Sides Iím really hoping not to get:
    - Any sign of NP
    - Yellow skin/eyes
    - A rash (I have benadryl ready for this).

But just in case, here are my plans for any of these sides:
    - For heat/lethargy Iíll be running an EC stack, 24mg ephe x 200mg caffeine, x3 daily (already running this with no problem).
    - if I get any sign of NP (numbness/pins and needles) Iím cutting DNP and never running it again. Iím hoping the 600mg of NAC Iím taking will slim any chance of this happening (negligible data on this though).
    - If I get a rash i'll take benadryl, if the rash persists I'll stop the cycle and try again in a month. Various research I've read has said that your body builds a tolerance to DNP if I happen to be allergic.

Also, gonna drink **** ton of water, I already drink a ridiculous amount so this wonít matter too much. Some v8 juice here and there.

Morning:

5ml High Potency Fish Oil (1000mg epa/550mg dha)
    600mg NAC
    250mg DNP
    50g Protein Shake with 5g Creatine
    3x Ephedrine (24mg), 1x200g Caffeine (3 times a day)

If I have trouble sleeping at night I'll pop a melatonin.

I'm about to take my first 250mg dose, so I'll update accordingly.

Starting weight: 226, hoping to get close to 200 (I realize this is probably not going to happen, the closer the better though).

Any last minute tips/advice welcome.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ButDoYouDeadlift For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (02-12-2018)

Thanks
    hi i will read this log , nice

recommend you start with your weight at 2200 first, you'll have a good deficit with DNP either way.

1400 calories are too hard on DNP, even at 2000 calories I am currently take pictures that makes me wonder

how much body fat do you have?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pumperalbo View Post
    hi i will read this log , nice

recommend you start with your weight at 2200 first, you'll have a good deficit with DNP either way.

1400 calories are too hard on DNP, even at 2000 calories I am currently take pictures that makes me wonder

how much body fat do you have?
    Hey there, thanks for tuning in.

BF% hard to say, never really compared. I'd say 25%-30%? Somewhere in there.

I'll probably end up consuming around 1600-2000, I actually have really good willpower when it comes to dieting so I don't really anticipate I'll find the DNP cravings that difficult to deal with.

I took before pictures, I'll take another one a week after my cycle and post both of them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ButDoYouDeadlift For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (02-12-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ButDoYouDeadlift View Post

I'll probably end up consuming around 1600-2000, I actually have really good willpower when it comes to dieting so I don't really anticipate I'll find the DNP cravings that difficult to deal with.

I took before pictures, I'll take another one a week after my cycle and post both of them.

ok, very good, that's what makes me happy, a lot of success

I'm always extremely hungry, unfortunately, even without dnp, so I limit myself to the calories at dnp with eca

what do you always mean with v8 juice?

do you think this american tomato juice is this v8 juice? https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....L._SL1024_.jpg

or powerrade zero?

Thanks
    ok, very good, that's what makes me happy, a lot of success

I'm always extremely hungry, unfortunately, even without dnp, so I limit myself to the calories at dnp with eca

what do you always mean with v8 juice?

do you think this american tomato juice is this v8 juice?

or powerrade zero?
    Yes, V8 juice is the one you linked. Upon research people recommend it because: 30 calories, 95mg sodium, 600mg potassium, vit c, low sugar (~4g). need to get some potassium and electrolytes and v8 is what i've read everyone recommends. tastes like utter ass tho

I originally bought a 24 pack of gatorade but it's loaded with sugar (40g/bottle) and only has 75mg of potassium. It sucks because I love Gatorade but sugar bloats me really badly. i also didnt buy gatorade 0 so its 150cals/bottle. ill probably just drink it as a PWO after my cycle is over

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ButDoYouDeadlift View Post

what kind of carbs do you have with 30 calories and so few carbohydrates? from v8 juice?

As far as I can see in Google all have on 330ml about 10carbohydrates and more unfortunately

There are different sorts of the v8 juice

thanks for help

Thanks
    what kind of carbs do you have with 30 calories and so few carbohydrates? from v8 juice?

As far as I can see in Google all have on 330ml about 10carbohydrates and more unfortunately

There are different sorts of the v8 juice

thanks for help
    I can't post links but go to google and type "V8ģ 100% VEGETABLE JUICE LOW SODIUM", it's the 2nd link.

6g carb, 30 cals, 600mg pot, 50% vit c

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ButDoYouDeadlift For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (02-12-2018)

Thanks
    thanks i have found

i will buy

Thanks
    DNP is some mean stuff. Be careful. Not going to bash, so I will only ask why would you turn to this, this soon? If you are 25-30% you could make a lot of progress losing bf with clean calorie deficit diet and cardio. You could even just do clen and t3. Jumping straight to DNP is a big jump. With that being said, good luck and I hope you get what you are looking for.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 949 Posts
    with that username i am very curious as to what ypu deadlift...

Thanks
    Thanked 13,192 Times in 5,843 Posts
    Welcome to UG

Crystal or powder dnp?
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 949 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Welcome to UG

Crystal or powder dnp?
    it's actually crystal meth aka glass. dude's gonna get shredded af

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

Freshno (02-16-2018)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast