Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    with that username i am very curious as to what ypu deadlift...
    Nothing notable, just my favorite lift. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Welcome to UG

Crystal or powder dnp?
    It's Powder, 250mg. Reputable vendor from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by motown1002 View Post
    DNP is some mean stuff. Be careful. Not going to bash, so I will only ask why would you turn to this, this soon? If you are 25-30% you could make a lot of progress losing bf with clean calorie deficit diet and cardio. You could even just do clen and t3. Jumping straight to DNP is a big jump. With that being said, good luck and I hope you get what you are looking for.
    Yes you are 100% correct. I went from 320 to 225 by clean dieting/solid strength routine. The remaining 25 lbs I want to lose is stubborn. I've been on a clean-cheat free diet for the past 6 months and my weight has not moved. I realize it will in time, but I just want something to speed up the process.

I've read up on the risks of DNP and am aware of what I'm getting myself into. Been researching it for a few weeks now.

Anyways, todays the end of my first day.
    Drank 4L of water, pissed about 8 times, no side effects.
    Gym went great, got new PRs on DL/Squats, didn't have time to finish my entire routine. Going back tomorrow for some light cardio and to finish what I couldn't off (close grip bench and some rows).

Got home and popped a mult vit, 600mg more nac, scarfed down as a v8, didn't feel anything relevant today. Kinda surprised, I've read tons of logs and I'd say about a good 90% of them say they felt a small increase to heat during the day on their first day, I live in Canada and it's like -25 where I am, it's ****ing freezing, didn't notice anything relevant. I expect I will in the new few days.

Completely unrelated: I decided to take a dose of EC before the gym and I felt noticeably stronger today, which is weird because Caffeine usually doesn't do anything to me (don't even drink coffee). And also, my nose was running at the gym, I'm not sick. Could just be a weird placebo effect but weirdly enough I felt like I could actually breathe through my nose (I usually have a stuffed nose).

This morning I took 600mg of NAC as a test since I've never taken it: within 20 minutes I had heartburn. Upon researching it, people recommend that I take a good amount of water with NAC. On my second 600mg dose today I drank a shit ton of water and had no heartburn, weird.

I should say I have a high tolerance for basically any stimulant I've ever taken in my life. When I first started taking ECA, I (stupidly) took max dose right away (24e/200mg caf x 3 a day) and it did absolutely nothing to me: not even suppress my appetite. I realize DNP is no joke, but I also am not expecting the sides to be nearly as bad as everyone is making out. I also think running 250mg dosages is going to keep the sides in check. I'm asthmatic and have used inhalers a lot in my life, they never really worked on me. Caffeine (usually) doesn't do anything to me. I'm guessing it's also because I'm 6'5 and a big guy in general.

Got an interview tomorrow, wish me luck =)

Night all
    Last edited by ButDoYouDeadlift; 02-12-2018 at 09:10 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,200 Times in 5,847 Posts
    What are you taking for ephedrine?
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ButDoYouDeadlift View Post
    Sup bitches

This is going to be my diary post for my experience with DNP.

I train 3 days a week - light cardio but mainly focused on compound lifts and accessories
    I also train 1 day a week where I just box as a form of HIIT cardio in a boxing gym - I anticipate that the DNP might leave me to depleted to do any sparing work, so Iíll just do some light pads.

Diet is going to be clean, am going to run in a caloric deficit. I am 6í5 and have a BMR of 2313.16.t. I plan on eating about 1400-2000 calories per day. 230g protein, low carb (probably under 100g, will have to experiment and see how the sides are).

Sides Iím expecting:
    - Heat
    - Lethargy
    - Yellow jizz

Sides Iím really hoping not to get:
    - Any sign of NP
    - Yellow skin/eyes
    - A rash (I have benadryl ready for this).

But just in case, here are my plans for any of these sides:
    - For heat/lethargy Iíll be running an EC stack, 24mg ephe x 200mg caffeine, x3 daily (already running this with no problem).
    - if I get any sign of NP (numbness/pins and needles) Iím cutting DNP and never running it again. Iím hoping the 600mg of NAC Iím taking will slim any chance of this happening (negligible data on this though).
    - If I get a rash i'll take benadryl, if the rash persists I'll stop the cycle and try again in a month. Various research I've read has said that your body builds a tolerance to DNP if I happen to be allergic.

Also, gonna drink **** ton of water, I already drink a ridiculous amount so this wonít matter too much. Some v8 juice here and there.

Morning:

5ml High Potency Fish Oil (1000mg epa/550mg dha)
    600mg NAC
    250mg DNP
    50g Protein Shake with 5g Creatine
    3x Ephedrine (24mg), 1x200g Caffeine (3 times a day)

If I have trouble sleeping at night I'll pop a melatonin.

I'm about to take my first 250mg dose, so I'll update accordingly.

Starting weight: 226, hoping to get close to 200 (I realize this is probably not going to happen, the closer the better though).

Any last minute tips/advice welcome.
    Did I read the ephedrine dose correctly?? 3x24mg three times a day? So 216mg/day??
    FEAR THE BEARD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
    Did I read the ephedrine dose correctly?? 3x24mg three times a day? So 216mg/day??
    24 mg of ephedrine, 3 times a day

So 72mg total a day and 600mg caffeine.

The brand I'm using is synergex ephedrine. I live I Canada so I can just walk in a supplement store and but it.

Also update: woke up in the middle of the night definitely feeling heat. Bed was damp but not soaked. Enjoy the feeling actually: I feel like I'm being hugged all the time lmao

Chugged some water and a melatonin

Thanks
    Thanked 6,908 Times in 3,638 Posts
    Congratulations on the progress ye already made! It would seem ye get yer shite sorted with this run. Keep an eye on yer temp throughout the day (or at least once per day) also.

Best luck!
    ''Cryin' won't help ya, prayin' won't do ya' no good...'"
    -Led Zeppelin "When the Levee Breaks"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NbleSavage View Post
    Congratulations on the progress ye already made! It would seem ye get yer shite sorted with this run. Keep an eye on yer temp throughout the day (or at least once per day) also.

Best luck!
    Thank you very much! Will definitely be keeping an eye on temp.

Gotta say the people on this forum are friendly, instead of getting people calling me an idiot y'all are nice and give advice, I appreciate that.

Day 2:

So around 1:00 am I woke up last night with minor night sweats, wasn't bad or unmanageable. I felt really warm, I kind of enjoyed it. I live in a basement apartment in Canada so it's constantly freezing in my room, didn't need blankets over me last night.

Woke up feeling good today, popped 600mg nac, fish oil, 24mg ephe and 200mg caf this morning, and a multi. Went to my interview, did good I think. Bought some new protein, it's gingerbread flavor, tastes blessed my bros.

Planning on taking 250mg more at 4:20 pm, exactly 24 hours later. Going to the gym around 9 to do some exercises I couldn't finish off yesterday and a little bit of a run + some boxing pad work.

EDIT: Does anyone have any information on creatine with DNP? I read a source that said using creatine on DNP doesn't actually do anything and to go off it for the duration of your cycle, anyone know? Googling gives me mixed results.
    Last edited by ButDoYouDeadlift; 02-13-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Thanks
    24 mg of ephedrine, 3 times a day

So 72mg total a day and 600mg caffeine.

The brand I'm using is synergex ephedrine. I live I Canada so I can just walk in a supplement store and but it.

Also update: woke up in the middle of the night definitely feeling heat. Bed was damp but not soaked. Enjoy the feeling actually: I feel like I'm being hugged all the time lmao

Chugged some water and a melatonin
    Oh okay that's what I was hoping! Great log so far, looking forward to following along!
    FEAR THE BEARD

Thanks
    End of day 2:

I woke up late today, didn't have any breakfast. Woops.

Brunch:
    240 cal, 50g protein shake
    Multi
    24mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caf
    600mg NAC

Lunch:
    Chicken Wraps, 740 cal (didn't record other macros, woops)
    V8 Juice (30 cals)
    Multi

Dinner:
    3x Hamburgers (no bun, no toppings), 930 cals (wanted to keep carbs/cals low - shitty dinner, didn't have any food. going shopping tmo)
    600mg NAC

PWO (went to gym late):
    Chickpeas, 400cals
    Multi
    V8 juice (30 cals)

TOTAL:
    2360 cals, 200g+ protein, <100g carbs (got most carbs from wraps), <10g sugar
    good dose of potassium, antioxidants, and good fats.

Workout was super light today, I finished what I didn't complete yesterday (cg bench, rows), did a quick 10 minute sprint, and very light boxing work.

No side effects at all yet besides the night sweats yesterday, I anticipate i'll get the same thing tonight. Feeling pretty healthy and good.
    I pop a melatonin and that shit knocks me out harder then the punches I get in boxing, nice. first time trying it yesterday, went to bed like a baby
    Not too focused on keeping carbs low yet as sides aren't apparent, but I was definitely under 100g today.

Drank 4L of water today, pissed about 10 times no joke. no difference in piss color/jizz color, no sweats, no heat. expecting in the next 2 days. no difference in physique.
    night bros

EDIT: also decided to stop taking creatine: don't know if it matters, read a bunch of bro science on google saying it doesn't do anything/can be harmful, i don't really need to be on creatine right now so I'll stop it starting tomorrow
    Last edited by ButDoYouDeadlift; 02-14-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Thanks
    Day 3:

I felt sides today, but the only side I really felt was increased heat/sweat. I live in a basement apartment so it's always cold, I walked around my house naked today with the window open (-16 today), feels good man.

felt hot as fuark after dinner, my dinner was full of carbs i didn't even think about it. 5mins after eating carbs my body instantly got hot, wasn't undealable but definitely noticeable

I sweat like a ****ing monster at the gym. I've never sweat that much, I sweat so much it went through my sweater, I smelled like ass but felt like a beast; worth it. my friend pointed out to me at one point he was like "bro ur ****ing drenched, look at ur sweater" i looked down and it was an ocean. ec is keeping my caloric intake in fact, no cravings from dnp. i will say though that today i didn't eat breakky or lunch, i had so much shit to do, i was absolutely CRAVING carbs come dinner time.. but this just could be because i was hungry

didn't keep track of macros today, think i finished at 1700 cals, 200g+ protein, 100g carbs, 45g sugar (had a gatorade), took all my supplements plus 2 v8 juices today.

no physique changes, no negative side effects. loving dnp so far =)
    Last edited by ButDoYouDeadlift; 02-15-2018 at 12:24 AM.

Thanks
    Day 3:

I felt sides today, but the only side I really felt was increased heat/sweat. I live in a basement apartment so it's always cold, I walked around my house naked today with the window open (-16 today), feels good man.

felt hot as fuark after dinner, my dinner was full of carbs i didn't even think about it. 5mins after eating carbs my body instantly got hot, wasn't undealable but definitely noticeable

I sweat like a ****ing monster at the gym. I've never sweat that much, I sweat so much it went through my sweater, I smelled like ass but felt like a beast; worth it. my friend pointed out to me at one point he was like "bro ur ****ing drenched, look at ur sweater" i looked down and it was an ocean. ec is keeping my caloric intake in fact, no cravings from dnp. i will say though that today i didn't eat breakky or lunch, i had so much shit to do, i was absolutely CRAVING carbs come dinner time.. but this just could be because i was hungry

didn't keep track of macros today, think i finished at 1700 cals, 200g+ protein, 100g carbs, 45g sugar (had a gatorade), took all my supplements plus 2 v8 juices today.

no physique changes, no negative side effects. loving dnp so far =)

dnp is the best thing to do if used correctly

I'm just feeling with you

Yesterday also in fitness so sweaty that my towel has pushed through and I had a white everything was yellow haha

today but -0,8kg what more could you want, dnp is the best burner for me if you use it correctly at 2000 calories at the moment what should i say i love it like you

does anyone know that?

Is it true that if somebody says 50 grams of fat, 50 grams of carbs and 400 grams of protein are taken on DNP,

That the protein that is too much is converted into carbohydrates?

So he gets more heat then
    Last edited by pumperalbo; 02-15-2018 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks
    Day 4:

Sides are noticeable now, sweating a lot, piss is bright yellow, slight pain in stomach if I don't drink enough water. no yellow jizz, was kinda looking forward to that

Physique is already different, I'm not sure if that's because the water weight dropped off creatine or the dnp, but my abs are looking more defined.

Macros for the day: 2500 cals, 260g protein, 100g carbs, 60g sugar

I get carb cravings now, I kinda went slightly overboard today, back on track tomorrow. think I just need to drink more water.

also, anytime i eat carbs at all, instantly sweat buckets right away that lasts for 30mins. i ate rice for dinner and was sitting in a pool of my sweat for 40 minutes.

cya tomorrow

light workout today, did some arm/ab work followed by a 10minute run. didn't want to run any longer, think i was starting to overheat

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ButDoYouDeadlift For This Useful Post:

pumperalbo (02-16-2018)

Thanks
    Can someone help me

I'm currently on 500mg of DNP Crystal a day, I sweat a lot but it works if I keep the carbs down.

The problem is I'm at 2000 calories a day, I lose 0.9kg a day, that seems way too much anyway, should I increase calories better?

I hope someone can help me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast