Thread Hijacking...

Whackor

Lady Member
Reaction score
Sure we get it... Free Enterprise. I have seen this on several other boards where a thread is started making reference to gear and someone has to come in and stir the pot with adding a different lab for their own gains.

It gets confusing as the threads build. And quite frankly, when I see it I find it to be "Bad Business". This type of shit sours my opinon of the "Hijacker" and for that reason alone, I will not use the label the hijacker is promoting. Period.

Pure bullshit in my opinion.

G

Georgia

Hey a bumblebee!

No thread hijac......oh look pretty colors in my gear...want to buy it?

lol.

Yeah. I think if you have a problem with someone hijacking threads. Just PM them. Mods can delete off topic posts in threads if they feel the need to. But otherwise MOST times when thread hijacking comes in...the threads need it...because it's dying anyway. However....specific gear threads should be kept separate...unless it's just to show off how sexy your gear looks like in that other thread!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i love this board and all that i would like is people to respect each other. there is a fine line and people need to use a little better judgement. if a thread is about a certain lab then all should be posted is about that
lab on experience and etc. any other person that has used another cool lab and would like to share thats
fine but should be made a thread for that lab.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hijackers come in many different shapes or forms then just guys trying to push their lab...but I agree

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey this might be off topic and don't mean to hi jack but steroids is the tits lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is Colt and I like steroids.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bunch of hijackers

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought we didn't talk about fight club??

shenky

Reaction score
Eeeh, I don't see that as a big problem here at UGBB, considering that everyone hates spammers here and the few that are that desperate to encourage these folk get themselves banned pretty quickly

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man alive not to highjack this thread but daaaiiimnnn my balls be HUUIUUUGE! I like pizza steve.....

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I pour the ketchup on top of the fries, sometimes I just pool it up around the side.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

I promise to obey each and every one of my restraining orders.

shenky

Reaction score
no one is talking about burgers in this thread, why?

New Threads