DNP FAT LOG 80kg to xxxx...

pumperalbo

Reaction score
I used adds on my last run to battle the fatigue and the carb cravings. Worked well for me and I took chelated magnesium every night so as not to build a tolerance to the adds. Been a long time since I ran DNP though.

what have you taken against cravings for carbs?

Reaction score
sorry, when I say "adds" I'm referring to Adderall. I took 20mg of Adderall a day and would either take Chelated magnesium at night or a small dose of Dextromethorphan at night to prevent my body from building up a tolerance to the Adderall. Like I said, it worked well for me but may not be for everyone.

Reaction score
11 to 14.

all days on 500mg, not much happening. poor like sludge, heavy breathing getting pretty annoying, especially when gulping water down.

I think i got lucky with the weather this feb, its apparently freezing in the uk ( 0 to 7 degrees) and everyone is covered in layers whilst im chilling in my t's.
So i read that dnp doesnt increase brown fat :( wish it did as that would be nice to have. i dont have the balls for a cold shower in winter. right now it's easy but once of DNP i can only manage them in summer

Everyone has mentioned my darker skin thinking ive just come back from holiday.

i think i was seriously dehydrated yday night as i went for a pee and literally only a few drops came out

Plan to go for a run tonight.

im demotivated because i dont feel slimmer or look slimmer. was hoping for those magic 1kg a day weight loss some dnp users harp on about. i suppose everyone is different.

i have been working out ( weights ) so maybe the fat is being filled with muscle but i read that you cant increase muscle mass whilst on dnp

my cycle ends next thursday

From today i am going to start OMAD and daily cardio to maximise my weight loss in the last week.

Reaction score
Keep at it man. I didn't see any difference when I did my last run a while back. That is, until I ended my run and shed the water weight, then the difference was more than noticeable. Stay positive.

Reaction score
Keep at it man. I didn't see any difference when I did my last run a while back. That is, until I ended my run and shed the water weight, then the difference was more than noticeable. Stay positive.

Thanks man. Hate my face looking like a football.

Did you have carb binges or more specifically sugar? Most days I'm ultra good but sometimes just can't stop eating. Literally today I had 2 egg and cheese muffin , 2 sandwiches,. 2 doughnuts , a kit kat and for dinner jam doughnuts and a big handful of m and m's. I suppose I did overdo it at the gym soaybe that the intense cravings

Never eat like this normally.

Also.ive totally upped my water in take. Hoping if i drink lots then body will hold less.

New Threads